Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

because every thing in DB is just power trips and tournaments that are won by power trips

nothing interesting there

tell that to Hit who just slaughtered Vegeta Blue and Goku Blue with his timeskip ability (has nothing to do with power levels - he stops time and kills/KO with hits to pressure points)

also, future trunks super saga has nothing to do with tournaments

you take another L for that 1

power trips for days

and mindless fighting with little to no substance in plot meh 

yu yu hakusho and hunter x hunter are far superior shounen

told u it was awful lmao

I don't think it was awful. Just not the best. If they had removed the shitty second ark with the fairies and replaced it with episodes based upon the two years that were completely skipped I think it would have been much better. I think the Creator knew what he wanted the show to be yet had no idea how to get there.

I don't think it was awful. Just not the best. If they had removed the shitty second ark with the fairies and replaced it with episodes based upon the two years that were completely skipped I think it would have been much better. I think the Creator knew what he wanted the show to be yet had no idea how to get there.

The first half of the first season was going to be amazing and then they just quit everything that was interesting/cool about everything jumped forward in time and proceeded to shit the bed forever. I don't even watch anime for the most part these days but I'll never forget how bad that was.

The first half of the first season was going to be amazing and then they just quit everything that was interesting/cool about everything jumped forward in time and proceeded to shit the bed forever. I don't even watch anime for the most part these days but I'll never forget how bad that was.

Exactly. There was sooo much potential. We went from floor 1 to floor 70+ in one episode.

just watch season 2 if u wanna see some really awful shit and lack of character development

Nah I'm going to stop and believe in my heart that they never enter another VRMMO. Which I don't know why they are so layed back about it. I would be scarred for life.

who gives a fuck we got a new berserk anime in july and the berserk manga resumes in under 2 weeks

No idea what that is.

All three?

done

anyways u should watch the original berserk anime, then watch the new films, and start reading the manga if u do that. its my absolute favorite series and i think around volume 20 the art becomes absolutely stunning, like by far the best manga art ive ever seen

If you have the volumes in public library borrow them. Some of the older scans I've read on the internet are really bad in either image quality or translation.

done

anyways u should watch the original berserk anime, then watch the new films, and start reading the manga if u do that. its my absolute favorite series and i think around volume 20 the art becomes absolutely stunning, like by far the best manga art ive ever seen

Personally I am too busy to read Manga currently. I work at least 35 hours a week and I spend the rest of my time gaming.

Personally I am too busy to read Manga currently. I work at least 35 hours a week and I spend the rest of my time gaming.

it takes less time to read a manga then to watch an anime lol but okay keep being dumb and ignoring the greatest manga ever created

it takes less time to read a manga then to watch an anime lol but okay keep being dumb and ignoring the greatest manga ever created

I have barely been able to watch Anime alright? If I do I just rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist.

Because I had a free Sunday with nothing to do. Also I didn't know of Berserk then.

watch Berserk next time or read manga chapters in between queues while u game