Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

its one of the better ones. Honestly Pikkon vs Goku even though its filler was prolly my favorite

its crazy how we had quality filler fights like that but then we also had filler yamcha/tien/chiaotzu vs the ginyu force lmao But I think my favorite fights other than the aforementioned are Ultimate Gohan vs Buu and Future Trunks vs Frieza. The cockiness man

its crazy how we had quality filler fights like that but then we also had filler yamcha/tien/chiaotzu vs the ginyu force lmao But I think my favorite fights other than the aforementioned are Ultimate Gohan vs Buu and Future Trunks vs Frieza. The cockiness man

Some of the best fights are actually in Dragonball they really focus on the martial arts. But yeah those 2 are also badass

Some of the best fights are actually in Dragonball they really focus on the martial arts. But yeah those 2 are also badass

yeah nah I was talking about DBZ, DB is its own realm. It's like Naruto part 1 vs part 2

Dragon Ball Super is straight awesome as of late.

Goku & Vegeta training together under Whis reminds me of Goku & Krillin under Roshi and now Frieza just got revived.

Ginyu is fuckin back.

Bluper saiyans to debut next episode.

Holy shit. 

Binge watched FMA brotherhood on Netflix thinking I'd finally finish it today at the end of season 4.

NOPE THERES A 5TH SEASON NOT ON NETFLIX

Holy shit One Punch Man is epic.

IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Binge watched FMA brotherhood on Netflix thinking I'd finally finish it today at the end of season 4.

There's a 5th season? Why they just stop at 4?

My friend sent me a Youtube video of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusader. I've never seen JoJo or even heard of it. And well,

I wasn't disappointed.

I was thinking about Resurrection F earlier today and how Whis mentioned how there were 12 other universes. Then I started thinking about how there could be another movie where Goku and Vegeta, or any number of the Saiyans, went to other galaxies and found more Saiyans; not a lot, maybe like another 1-3 or so. Not sure if that would work if Saiyans were on in this universe and not in the others.

Could potentially do something along the lines of a universe tournament, kind of the like the tournament Goku fought Pikkon in.

Also, I havne't seen any DBS yet, so, don't spoil it.

One Punch man is so fucking good.....

fucking this.

the pilot episode was weak imo but episode 2+ has been legendary status. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's 51 episodes total.

On topic : Next Episode of One Punch Man...i need it in my life.

Alright you guys have convinced me to watch One Punch Man. Best place to stream it?

fucking this.

the pilot episode was weak imo but episode 2+ has been legendary status. 

I've only seen episodes 1 and 2 and was like meh but if everyone is raving about this I'm gonna keep going

Alright you guys have convinced me to watch One Punch Man. Best place to stream it?

Hulu.(free version has it I think)

• Upvote (+1) 1