Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

Theres an App on the XboxLive Market Place for free called Crackle...Packed with a bunch of random Anime shows with all the seasons, as well as movies...etc

Anything good?

Anything good?

Yeah a couple good movies with actors like Samuel L. Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr...etc

Just check it out, it's a free app...

It's called "Crackle"

Only Manga i've read is Death Note. It's been spoiled by my friends, but i still don't know exactly what happens. It's been a while since i've bought any more volumes which i've been saying i' should for a while. I wasn't much of a reader when i first bought it, but picked up and i'm really, really enjoying it. Actually that's a lie, a few months ago i started reading Evangellion. Only reason why i bothered to read it is because my friend introduced me to the anime(which is his favourite anime). I'm also done the Anime and i think i'm on volume 5 of the Manga.

Anime that i've been watching. I'm slowly watching Shipudden.

Recently started watching Fairy Tale, not very far, but i'm enjoying it a lot.

Guilty Crown is another anime i recently started watching and it reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy.

Last anime i finished was SOA(Sword Art Online) which i thought was amazing.

Only Manga i've read is Death Note. It's been spoiled by my friends, but i still don't know exactly what happens. It's been a while since i've bought any more volumes which i've been saying i' should for a while. I wasn't much of a reader when i first bought it, but picked up and i'm really, really enjoying it. Actually that's a lie, a few months ago i started reading Evangellion. Only reason why i bothered to read it is because my friend introduced me to the anime(which is his favourite anime). I'm also done the Anime and i think i'm on volume 5 of the Manga.

Anime that i've been watching. I'm slowly watching Shipudden.

Recently started watching Fairy Tale, not very far, but i'm enjoying it a lot.

Guilty Crown is another anime i recently started watching and it reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy.

Last anime i finished was SOA(Sword Art Online) which i thought was amazing.

Death note is one of my favorites. I've never read the manga though.

If you enjoy a good story I recommend Liar game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SAO is pretty good. The animation is great, and the setting is awesome. On the other hand, the pacing is god-awful (like really, really bad), and the ending of the second season (they haven't made a third yet) is pretty abysmal.

There will be 4 seasons of SAO.

Just recently finished SAO, Death Note, and Steins Gate. I'm about to start Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Tsubasa, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Neon Genesis Evanegelion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There may be 4 seasons. It has been a while since season 2.

Death Note and Steins;gate are both in my top five. They are sooo good.

Cowboy Bebop is good. Fullmetal is my personal all-time favorite. Neon Genesis is, in my opinion, awful. I haven't seen Tsubasa.

There will be 4 seasons of SAO.

Just recently finished SAO, Death Note, and Steins Gate. I'm about to start Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Tsubasa, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Neon Genesis Evanegelion.

There may be 4 seasons. It has been a while since season 2.

Death Note and Steins;gate are both in my top five. They are sooo good.

Cowboy Bebop is good. Fullmetal is my personal all-time favorite. Neon Genesis is, in my opinion, awful. I haven't seen Tsubasa.

What don't you like about Neon Genesis? 

Tsubasa is a about a princess that losses her memories and they get scattered all over different universes. With the help of the Dimensional Witch from XXXholic the guy loves her travels to the other universes and finds her memories which have turned into feathers, he's also joined by a powerful Warrior and Wizard who have their own reasons for doing what they do.

The characters are super cliche and the story is repetitive.

Tsubasa is a about a princess that losses her memories and they get scattered all over different universes. With the help of the Dimensional Witch from XXXholic the guy loves her travels to the other universes and finds her memories which have turned into feathers, he's also joined by a powerful Warrior and Wizard who have their own reasons for doing what they do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So stoked to hear SAO is gonna have 4 seasons. I know the 2nd part wasn't as good, but the 2nd part had the best fight scene.

Death note is one of my favorites. I've never read the manga though.

If you enjoy a good story I recommend Liar game.

I'll most likely check it out. I just gotta finish Death Note first before i pick up another Manga lol. I know you can read them on the internet, but i enjoy collecting all the volumes.

I have like 3 episodes of Evangelion to go and even though i've beeen slowly, slowly watching it, i don't really enjoy it. There's been some cool moments, but i just don't get what is totally going on and why. Could be cause i've been watching it so slowly. I only have 3 episodes to go and i've been watching it for at least 2 years. I do this with a lot shows though. I'll binge and then not watch it for a while.

SAO was the only anime i finished right away. DBZ was the only anime i watched for a long time. Naruto i finished, but i dragged that out. Naruto is soooooo boring lol. If people have only watch Naruto i get why people think it sucks compared to DBZ, but Shipouden steps it up in the action department.

So stoked to hear SAO is gonna have 4 seasons. I know the 2nd part wasn't as good, but the 2nd part had the best fight scene.

I'll most likely check it out. I just gotta finish Death Note first before i pick up another Manga lol. I know you can read them on the internet, but i enjoy collecting all the volumes.

I have like 3 episodes of Evangelion to go and even though i've beeen slowly, slowly watching it, i don't really enjoy it. There's been some cool moments, but i just don't get what is totally going on and why. Could be cause i've been watching it so slowly. I only have 3 episodes to go and i've been watching it for at least 2 years. I do this with a lot shows though. I'll binge and then not watch it for a while.

SAO was the only anime i finished right away. DBZ was the only anime i watched for a long time. Naruto i finished, but i dragged that out. Naruto is soooooo boring lol. If people have only watch Naruto i get why people think it sucks compared to DBZ, but Shipouden steps it up in the action department.

Still sucks compared to DBZ. This coming from a Avid Naruto fan. 

One Piece right now tho...

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread hasn't been lively in awhile. I know there are a lot of Anime Fans out there!

My Anime List of Favorites

- One Piece

- FairyTail

- Shingeki no Kyokin (MUST WATCH)

- Sword Art Online

- Bleach

- Katekyou Hitman Reborn

- Naruto & Shippuden

- Death Note

- Dragon Ball Z

- d. Gray Man

- Fullmetal Alchemist (both are good)

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (ANOTHER MUST WATCH)

- Soul Eater

- Ao No Exorcist

- Code Geass

- Guilty Crown

- Trigun

and so many more.

My favorite anime Character is obviously Chopper from One Piece, but I also like Lambo from Hitman Reborn.

This thread hasn't been lively in awhile. I know there are a lot of Anime Fans out there!

My Anime List of Favorites

- One Piece

- FairyTail

- Shingeki no Kyokin (MUST WATCH)

- Sword Art Online

- Bleach

- Katekyou Hitman Reborn

- Naruto & Shippuden

- Death Note

- Dragon Ball Z

- d. Gray Man

- Fullmetal Alchemist (both are good)

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (ANOTHER MUST WATCH)

- Soul Eater

- Ao No Exorcist

- Code Geass

- Guilty Crown

- Trigun

and so many more.

My favorite anime Character is obviously Chopper from One Piece, but I also like Lambo from Hitman Reborn.

Avatar isn't anime and Guilty Crown is literally the worst thing I've ever watched. 

Avatar isn't anime and Guilty Crown is literally the worst thing I've ever watched. 

Well Avatar might not be considered an "Anime" but it's an anime based cartoon, and it's awesome.

Y'all just need Neon Genesis Evangelion, Angel Beats!, Cowboy Bebop, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann.

Quality list. Especially Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. That got me a little choked up.

Quality list. Especially Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. That got me a little choked up.

TTGL had moments that choked me up a lil bit, but Angel Beats! and Madoka Magica fuck me up the most. 

Well Avatar might not be considered an "Anime" but it's an anime based cartoon, and it's awesome.

It's okay. If it were on MAL, I'd give it a 6/10, maybe a 7 if I were feelin' generous. Check out Fate/Zero, if you haven't. It's great all the way through. 

203 episodes is way too big of a commitment for me. Maybe I'll pick up the manga, though. The only reason I watched through all of Yu Yu Hakusho was because I was feeling super nostalgic. 

Just started watching Attack on Titan, only 3 episodes in but I'm diggin it so far.

It's okay. If it were on MAL, I'd give it a 6/10, maybe a 7 if I were feelin' generous. Check out Fate/Zero, if you haven't. It's great all the way through. 

I'll give Fate Zero a go.

Just started watching Attack on Titan, only 3 episodes in but I'm diggin it so far.

It gets fucking amazing!

So freaking good. Totally lives up to the hype too.