Ziethen

Anime & Manga Thread

Is OP really that good? I never got around to reading it all, i got to the part where "Smoker" was introduced.

I wouldn't have a problem speed reading 500 chapters....

It's my favorite anime/manga ever. I recommend it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OP is definitely my fav ongoing manga. The storytelling is so damned good and Luffy is seriously so fckwittable as a main character. Once shit is going it's really going and when it's building up it's really fun and in depth backstory + hella foreshadowing everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is OP really that good? I never got around to reading it all, i got to the part where "Smoker" was introduced.

I wouldn't have a problem speed reading 500 chapters....

I recommend One Piece 100%. My favorite series of all time and I read somewhere that there is like 10 years left in the manga. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recommend One Piece 100%. My favorite series of all time and I read somewhere that there is like 10 years left in the manga. 

From what I heard, the writer already has the whole story completed in his head, he wrote the whole thing down as like a full detailed novel locked up in a safe somewhere in case anything bad were to happen to him or the world...then the whole story would get released.

From what I heard, the writer already has the whole story completed in his head, he wrote the whole thing down as like a full detailed novel locked up in a safe somewhere in case anything bad were to happen to him or the world...then the whole story would get released.

Eiichiro Oda is the man.

Took a break from watching a lot of different animes, but I am getting back into the groove starting with finishing Berserk. Man this anime is amazing.

Took a break from watching a lot of different animes, but I am getting back into the groove starting with finishing Berserk. Man this anime is amazing.

Berserk anime is shit, read the manga. 

Berserk anime is shit, read the manga. 

It's not a shit anime, it's shit compared to the manga tho, which is the greatest manga there is.

I guess I can try and see if anybody can recommend me a manga to read from my list of manga I greatly enjoy;

Beserk, Hokuto no Ken, Rookies, 20th Century Boys & Fullmetal Alchemist.

I read One Piece until the Skypedia or w/e it was called arc, which I found was so boring that I quit reading it.

After almost 5 months the Naruto anime is done with its fillers. For now.

I know many are not fans with Bleach but it was one of my favorite anime's to watch. I am also reading the manga, and it's set to end this year. What I am hoping for that the anime returns after the manga finishes. I would be so happy!

I've been watching Yugioh on Netflix lol its pretty entertaining I haven't seen this since it was on like that kids channel back in the day

I've been watching Yugioh on Netflix lol its pretty entertaining I haven't seen this since it was on like that kids channel back in the day

i never watched this show...ever...

i never watched this show...ever...

Yugioh was as big as Pokemon in my area when I was younger. The card game is legit I have a bunch of cards

SUUUUUUUUUPER HYPED FOR THE NEW DBZ MOVIE!

got my tickets! Been reading that Dragonball Super! Waited on finding the Japanese subbed version on the Internet! lol my body is ready.

Just finished Kill LA Kill. Well that was interesting to say the least.

Pretty amazing.

RtPqMCq.gif