Sign in to follow this  
PlzLearn

Bungie Logic in Destiny (ft. Ninja) by H0lmb0m

I swear the worse you do, the higher chance you have to get a legendary/exotic.

But the system is obviously intentional by Bungie, not that anyone takes the pvp seriously which is a shame because the MP will die out when MCC/CoD AW comes out.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I now have 49 hours in pvp and got no legendary..I have bought pretty much all mine which took a long time too work towards! Yet a noob can go -20 and get one handed too them.

I saw it live on stream it was so funny but h0lb0m did a great job editing this :D

+1

• Upvote (+1) 1

I now have 49 hours in pvp and got no legendary..I have bought pretty much all mine which took a long time too work towards! Yet a noob can go -20 and get one handed too them.

Maybe we should derank instead rekking people super hard ;)

0aadab8b30ccc360d337a5006e8cbdb9.png

I hope somehow Bungie sees this. The crucible prize system is a complete joke. 

Maybe we should derank instead rekking people super hard  ;)

Someone should make a crucible deranking clan. I'm down to use a secondary account. 

I agree. This one instance I went 4.0 K/D two games in a row in rumble, got nothing. Then the following two games I spent trying to get out of the maps and/or AFK-ing, and I ended up getting two drops per match. I dislike the PvP system as a whole (mostly due to imbalance of weapons), so I don't play it anymore.

Somebodyy needs to experiment with this..make a 0.0 kd and see how much u get

I hope somehow Bungie sees this. The crucible prize system is a complete joke.

??? you know they did this on purpose right?

??? you know they did this on purpose right?

They had also done the way engrams worked on purpose and changed that. If enough people complain I bet they'll change this too.

I am fine with having a system in place to give the people with less skill some good weapons...

But if Bungie has the IGNORANCE to exclude the good players from that system, I have no words.

There literally is a system in place to give good drops to low players, but there isn't one for high players.

They had also done the way engrams worked on purpose and changed that. If enough people complain I bet they'll change this too.

yeah you say taht but then we got halo3 and halo reach.

Sigh.

You see,

I'm completely okay with giving something to players who did bad as a consolation prize. You know, maybe they actually need it. The PvE RNG gods could be cruel and never gave them a good weapon for the weapon type they prefer. Maybe if they were given a decent hand cannon they could stand an ice cube's chance in hell. It's the nature of the beast, those loot systems.

But the fact that I've observed that better performing players get less rewards in Crucible really blows my mind. No, two more Crucible marks per win doesn't make up for the fact that a bad player got a legendary/exotic. Even in Reach, winners got a 'real' reward.

It's okay to help out an RNG victim, but it's not okay to have a system that makes the better players feel cheated.

But the system is obviously intentional by Bungie, not that anyone takes the pvp seriously which is a shame because the MP will die out when MCC/CoD AW comes out.

Exactly this, if there isn't any reason to try in multiplayer including no ranking system the multiplayer is as good as done. 

yeah you say taht but then we got halo3 and halo reach.

Um that has nothing to do with this but ok.

Um that has nothing to do with this but ok.

yeah bungie totally didn't make halo3/r, just destiny
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yeah bungie totally didn't make halo3/r, just destiny

Still has nothing too do with this topic tho

Still has nothing too do with this topic tho

Exactly. @ You're comparing entire games to one tiny aspect of a single game. An aspect that has nothing to do with gameplay and can clearly be changed since Bungie did something similar with the changes to the Cryptarch. Your argument makes absolutely no sense. Besides, I liked Halo 3.

I got two exotics yesterday, got soooooooooo lucky its ridiculous. now I have 4 exotics including hard light, bad juju, ice breaker, and knucklehead radar

I feel as if I can run around and die 20 times and not actually try and still get a legendary/exotic

Lol.. that's because you can.

Oh, wait.