Sign in to follow this  
ZeroCool

Going to start a podcast/show

Hey everyone, 

I'm somewhat new to the community...well kind of. Like the rest of us I used to post all the time to the MLG Forums back in the day and then switched over to TLN when that was the place to go, since TLN I haven't done any forum postings. 

Like alot of halo players I pretty much fell off of playing halo in the past year but I'm looking to get back into it. I am going to start my own podcast show and was wondering if people would actually watch and participate in I actually started a show up with someone else back in TLN days and we only did one show but i felt it went really well. The problem with having a show with multiple people is you have to rely on them to do the show...so things have changed. I'm going to run and host the show myself. 

This is show will NOT be anything like Gandhi's show. Halo will be talked about but it's not the main focus...there is no real main focus. 

Here is an outline for my first show...please feel free to make suggestions. Guests are always welcome, all you need to have is a mic and webcam.

Intro

Who am I?

What will be covered in the show?

Gaming

Sports

Entertainment

Will there be guests?

Gaming update

AGL update

XBox One

Play Station

Sports Update

Miami

Golf

Audience participation is what will drive this show...I know the first couple of shows will probably not have any attendance and thats fine but hopefully after a couple of shows I can pick up some viewers. Anyone that wants to add their opinion is welcome to via chat or mic/webcam. This can be planned or unplanned. 

Anyways, what does everyone think? Thanks 

ZeroCool

First show is going live tonight, sometime between 11 and 12. Follow me on twitter for the exact time of when it starts.

What we are going to discuss

Halo

Sports (basketball and golf)

Xbox 1 vs PS4

This only going to be about 20 - 30 min. Chat will be available as well as polling questions for your particpation. Hope we can get a couple of viewers.

Who am I?

ummmmmmm...am i supposed to know that...nick van exel

LOL YOU CANT EVEN POAST GUD 

CANT WAIT FOR THE PODCAST!

Lol It's been a while since I have been in the forum scene...I forgot about the grammer police. That's ok, ill take viewers any way I can get them...haters welcome :) ill post the link later today

Lol It's been a while since I have been in the forum scene...I forgot about the grammer police. That's ok, ill take viewers any way I can get them...haters welcome :) ill post the link later today

I was referring to you posting inside my quote but I guess you dont get that

cant wait for the podcast! and based on all these replies im sure it will be a real success, good luck m8

I was referring to you posting inside my quote but I guess you dont get that

cant wait for the podcast! and based on all these replies im sure it will be a real success, good luck m8

wow....all that haterade over typing inside of quotes....and i'm the one with the problem? lol....ok

hahah learn to take a joke m8 

this is how we talk in Australia, it was just funny that you typed your post inside of my quote haha 

hahah learn to take a joke m8 

this is how we talk in Australia, it was just funny that you typed your post inside of my quote haha 

No prob...I can take a joke Nick the quick :) but on a more serious note I do appreciate the attention even if the show does suck...Speaking of which..

The show has been moved to tomorrow night. I got a couple of people that are interested in hosting with me but they are only able to do it tomorrow so I will be waiting until then. I'll keep everyone posted. But I will be doing a rehersal now tonight to just to make sure everything goes smoothly..feel free to stop by. Thanks

http://excelsior.adobeconnect.com/theshow/

East (NY)

Works out perfect for me then same here. I'll be waiting for the show.

Great to hear...I'm ready to do the show but looking for a time that is good with viewers. When is good for everyone? I would like to do it before tonight's game and would like to have a volunteer co-host for part of the show. If anyone has any knowledge in the following areas and wants to help out let me know:

AGL

Xbox One

PS4

Lets do this guys.

I would love to listen to this! I wish knew more about AGL but I just barely got back into keeping up with competitive halo

I would love to listen to this! I wish knew more about AGL but I just barely got back into keeping up with competitive halo

I'm glad that you are interested. I honestly just started getting back into the competitive scene too so I'm still alittle out of the Loop in the AGL area. I'm looking for another host or guest to speak on the AGL section but so far no volunteers. I might have one person though.

Hey everybody, The Show will be airing alittle later tonight. most likely after the game. here's the link

Tad off topic for this thread, don't suppose you got your name from Hackers (1995) did you?

I love that film!

Tad off topic for this thread, don't suppose you got your name from Hackers (1995) did you?

I love that film!

Yup I did! I know it's not exactly original but hey I love that movie.