Sign in to follow this  
kikko9

Need advice

Yo guys here is my "problem".

1 month ago a lightning storm fried my xbox 360 ethernet port. The xbox works fine offline but I cannot play live.

Well I found a new Xbox 360 Slim 250gb at 150$. Should I buy it or save money for the Xbox One + MCC?

Is it worth to buy a xbox 360 now?

Buy an Xbox one. No need to buy a 360, the One will have a decade of support, MCC, new Halos, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo guys here is my "problem".

1 month ago a lightning storm fried my xbox 360 ethernet port. The xbox works fine offline but I cannot play live.

Well I found a new Xbox 360 Slim 250gb at 150$. Should I buy it or save money for the Xbox One + MCC?

Is it worth to buy a xbox 360 now?

it depends on what kinds of games or what kind of gamer you are, if you are a SP fan then their are plenty of games on the 360 that you might want to purchase, if you are a MP fan then chances are the XB1 is your safest bet.

honestly if you are a SP fan you might be better off just keeping your old 360, unless you really wanted DLC in which case you might have to GOTY edition shopping or perhaps it would be better to scratch that idea entirely.

its also important to note that the longer you wait to buy the XB1 pretty much the better because not only will you be able to get a better version for less money but also because you'll have more games available to you, so really unless you just really want to play MCC day with friends online I would probably advise you to buy a 360 now, horde as many of games as you would like for it, then in a few years perhaps go buy a XB1.

I would sell your xbox and start buying/selling drugs, never look back

make sure not to inject your supply into your own veins, that shit is a money maker so don't waste it on yourself.

I would suggest that you sell your Xbox 360 for what it's worth, then save up for the Xbox One. I believe it is confirmed by Microsoft that the 360 will no longer be apart of Xbox Live in about three years from now. You might as well invest in the future. I hope to see you on the other side!