Sign in to follow this  
Joshington

Dispatch Bottom mid to OS Jump

Plats to Windows you can sprint jump, but those are still dope jumps

• Upvote (+1) 1

Plats to Windows you can sprint jump, but those are still dope jumps

well that was more just so I could do the whole circle of the map while linking the jumps, you can spring jump into windows from the ground you dont have to start from the plat :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sick.

That needs some salt. :salt:

You art thou 1337est!! Nice jumps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sick jumps. Are you able to perform these under pressure in a competitive game too?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sick jumps. Are you able to perform these under pressure in a competitive game too?

in a real game if you fail it even once dont try it again is basically the rule I use 

but yeah spring jumps are easy and thruster springs means you can be alot further away from your target so allows for even more error 

I havent really got the bottom mid to OS one down consistently yet seeing as I only found it a couple of days ago :P

in a real game if you fail it even once dont try it again is basically the rule I use 

but yeah spring jumps are easy and thruster springs means you can be alot further away from your target so allows for even more error 

I havent really got the bottom mid to OS one down consistently yet seeing as I only found it a couple of days ago :P

Makes sense. Does the stopping power when someone shoots you mess up a spring jump/thruster spring or can you still make them?

Makes sense. Does the stopping power when someone shoots you mess up a spring jump/thruster spring or can you still make them?

Stopping power doesnt affect thrusters/ jump height.

I'm just jelly how easily you can spring jump. 

I wish I used bumper jumper :(. But I just can't get into it. 

stick with it, took me about 2 weeks to get comfortable. thats after using it for a week only to stop for 1 week in frustration then start up again for another 2. I havent looked back.

You should change, I highly suggest it. I've played default since Halo 2 and I only switched it up to Bumper Jumper about 1-2 months ago and I play so much better. The fact you can jump + aim at the same time plus crouch and aim helps so much as opposed to default H4 controller settings. I feel stupid for playing default all this time.

It took me about 4-6 days to get used to BJ and about a week and a half until I stopped making any mistakes with the buttons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

stick with it, took me about 2 weeks to get comfortable. thats after using it for a week only to stop for 1 week in frustration then start up again for another 2. I havent looked back.

word is bond

Haha, been watching Flamesword trying to do this jump with his team for the past 10 minutes on stream.

Great find as always 

Haha, been watching Flamesword trying to do this jump with his team for the past 10 minutes on stream.

Great find as always 

ah getting that jump down consistently would be pretty hard , atm i get it like every 5th or 6th attempt

Sick jumps man.  I'm going to have to try these out.  I wish my spring jump was as consistent as yours!