Sign in to follow this  
Zyfe

Halo 2 Nostalgia Tournament LAN Before MCC Release

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know that I’ll be hosting at Halo 2 2v2 and FFA LAN on Oct 18th, 2014 at Ultimate Gaming Center near Hollywood, California. 

8551 Vesper Ave, Panorama City, CA 91402

For those that missed last year, there was a LARGE H2 LAN at Howies Game Shack and it was pretty successful! We had Bungie send us over 200 copies of Halo 2 with DLC discs - so instead of letting them go to waste we are trying to get one last bang before the MCC release. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/860490447295495/

Let me know if you guys have any questions. :)

Here’s the flyer for more details:

10330403_10204736766480182_3851880890390

Hope to see you all come MCC! 

- Zyfe

• Upvote (+1) 3

If only it was in the other SC XD

looks great have fun.

I feel ya, man! Always gets to me when I see a LAN I can't get to attend. 

Hopefully we can see you catch the stream that day! :) 

I have 5 teams signed up so far - the more teams, the better! :D 

Lets get it guys! 

Trying to get some exposure here - I'm holding this event for all those around the west coast; I know some from Utah are going to try to make it out.  It may have a small prize pool (or it may have a large pool depending on the total teams going and so far, and I have 5 doubles teams signed up), but the experience is definitely worth it! :D

I'm surprised there aren't more posts on this.

How many people showed up last year?

I'll be making the trip out from Vegas if its large enough. Sounds like a great time

I'm surprised there aren't more posts on this.

How many people showed up last year?

I'll be making the trip out from Vegas if its large enough. Sounds like a great time

I'm surprised too! 

But there were a TON of people last year, I want to say around 16 teams showed up (4 people each so 64 people for 4v4) and several dozen people just played ffa. All in all close to 100 people. 

This event I have around 10 teams pre-signed up so far, so it's a start with a $20 ($10 per person) entry fee.  I know a few people driving down from Vegas, so people are definitely driving the distance for this! :)

Ah whats up zyfe nice to see you posting here its End_Game from xbc lol

Haha, how's it going man?

Just trying to get people to come to my tourney :)

Haha, how's it going man?

Just trying to get people to come to my tourney :)

Good man how you been? Hope you get a lot of people to come man. Ill def check out the stream that day.

Good man how you been? Hope you get a lot of people to come man. Ill def check out the stream that day.

Just been getting this LAN together - I appreciate that dude! Going this weekend to test streams and equipment - looking forward to seeing you in the stream chat! :D

Zyfe I'm pretty sure me and my homie are gonna sign up, and im trying to get a couple more buddies to sign up as well they haven't played in years but I told them it'll be fun either way.

Zyfe I'm pretty sure me and my homie are gonna sign up, and im trying to get a couple more buddies to sign up as well they haven't played in years but I told them it'll be fun either way.

Awesome man!  Send over the signups - this thing is starting to get large already!  And I know a ton of people that are coming just to play for fun and catch up with old friends. 

See you Oct 18th! :) 

Sup dude. 

I want to set up a LAN really soon.. you down with the get down? lol

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know that I’ll be hosting at Halo 2 2v2 and FFA LAN on Oct 18th, 2014 at Ultimate Gaming Center near Hollywood, California. 

8551 Vesper Ave, Panorama City, CA 91402

For those that missed last year, there was a LARGE H2 LAN at Howies Game Shack and it was pretty successful! We had Bungie send us over 200 copies of Halo 2 with DLC discs - so instead of letting them go to waste we are trying to get one last bang before the MCC release. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/860490447295495/

Let me know if you guys have any questions. :)

Here’s the flyer for more details:

10330403_10204736766480182_3851880890390

Hope to see you all come MCC! 

- Zyfe

Wish it was near Pittsburgh man! within 5 hours I would have drove.. but i'll tune in to the stream! hope you guys get huge numbers!

Wish it was near Pittsburgh man! within 5 hours I would have drove.. but i'll tune in to the stream! hope you guys get huge numbers!

I wish we were at a location where everyone that wanted to go could go. Thanks for the support man - we all appreciate it! :) 

See you on stream for sure! 

Tournament is this Saturday guys! Let’s get it! Be sure to tune into the stream to watch the action live! 

So far:

26 people have signed up

12 confirmed teams

current size of the pot is $260

1st gets $156

2nd gets $78

3rd gets $26

- Zyfe