Sign in to follow this  
elitenoob94

Who do you think is the GOAT?

Ogre 2, Walshy, and Ogre 1 NEVER PLACED OUT OF TOP 2 since they joined forces in Halo CE until the second event of H3(2004-early 2008), that is dominance that no team in H3 or Reach could ever dream of. He never lost a 2v2 with his brother in tournament play, he has 5 national championships(2 more than anyone else), he was voted MVP of MLG Halo three straight years 05-07, WCG championship, ect that is far more impressive than anything Pistola has done in Halo. Being the GOAT is not an opinion, its a fact. Wayne Gretsky is the GOAT of Hockey, MJ is the GOAT of Basketball, and Ogre 2 is the GOAT of Halo.

Yeah, that's more or less what I was saying there... lol.

Ogre 2, Walshy, and Ogre 1 NEVER PLACED OUT OF TOP 2 since they joined forces in Halo CE until the second event of H3(2004-early 2008), that is dominance that no team in H3 or Reach could ever dream of. He never lost a 2v2 with his brother in tournament play, he has 5 national championships(2 more than anyone else), he was voted MVP of MLG Halo three straight years 05-07, WCG championship, ect that is far more impressive than anything Pistola has done in Halo. Being the GOAT is not an opinion, its a fact. Wayne Gretsky is the GOAT of Hockey, MJ is the GOAT of Basketball, and Ogre 2 is the GOAT of Halo.

I can respect that. 

I remember going to events in 06 and 07 and no one really knew who pistola was.  if we are debating the best of all time, then you have to take into account that pistola wasn't finishing top 8 until h3 came out?  Thus not being a focal part of the prime two games of the series that we're judging.  idk lol...I would put a lot of people ahead of pistola.

People who think Ogre2 is washed up at Halo when he's voted by the Halo 1 community as the best current player :kappa:

those same ppl would lose 15-0 to a blind folded 2gre in a 1v1 in h1...then they'll realize how much later halo's have limited his ability because of how simplified they are...

2gre

1gre

Walshy

Those three names are the top 3 and its not even close to the rest of the pros honestly. Look at even 1gres resume or walshy compared to pistola and you'll see that even while dominant in halo 3, halo reach (idk about halo 4 didnt watch it lol) he still has a long way to go to catch up in acolades to those two. And he's even further away from 2gre. Coupled with the fact that theres less events now and he may never catch up.

I wonder if everyone that is riding Ogre2 realizes that if Walshy+RoyBox picked up Pistola instead of Neighbor Walshy would have the most event wins + the most national championships.

Or if TD stayed together there would have been a different landscape in H3/Reach.

Pistola was without a doubt the greatest player in H3, and any good team of 3 he joined would have won events. Ogre2 was just lucky that SK made the worst team decision in the history of gaming.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I can respect that. 

bruh-o.gif

Are you serious ? Have you not seen the recent footage from the CE Beach Lan ? Get your facts straight before making such blatant false statements.

Lol...

Didn't really state a fact. I merely put out an opinion.