CyReN

Halo 1 Players Power Rankings (Current)

If I'm not mistaken, it was @@McDick that had asked everyone to put their lists together and than came up with this great chart.

I'm glad they did something like this though, and it helps put perspective on a group of guys who collectively can just destroy you. Now I know who is better at destroying me than who.

• Upvote (+1) 5

the full version contains teambeyond's hottest h1 celeb @@Cujjer

I'd PM him now asking for autographs before he's too cool for you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here's the whole list.

Awesome, thank you.

Added to VIP btw, props for all the h1 stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Normally you would hate someone with that kind of an ego. But considering Ogre 2 actually backs it all up, well, it's hard to be mad at him. He IS currently the best at CE.

I like how OGRE2 voted himself number 1.

Not the most humble attitude but If you don't believe you're the best you'll probably never get there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is kinda interesting to see no one voted themselves 2 (not really counting 2.5).

Normally you would hate someone with that kind of an ego. But considering Ogre 2 actually backs it all up, well, it's hard to be mad at him. He IS currently the best at CE.

kelby from CLG commented that 80% of the list voted themselves higher than they ended up on the final list

a big part about being good at fps in particular is self confidence, keeps your shot more consistent if you think you are better than your opponent you will win more often

gotta feel like thinking you are really good can be an asset a lot of times

• Upvote (+1) 1

kelby from CLG commented that 80% of the list voted themselves higher than they ended up on the final list

a big part about being good at fps in particular is self confidence, keeps your shot more consistent if you think you are better than your opponent you will win more often

gotta feel like thinking you are really good can be an asset a lot of times

Yea, I know. I get all that. I just keep being reminded of that time Clutch got all cocky, chanting choke, after 3-0ing Final Boss at 2010 DC. What happened the next day was hilarious.

All I'm saying is, having an ego is pointless if you can't back it up(Ogre 2 can).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, I know. I get all that. I just keep being reminded of that time Clutch got all cocky, chanting choke, after 3-0ing Final Boss at 2010 DC. What happened the next day was hilarious.

All I'm saying is, having an ego is pointless if you can't back it up(Ogre 2 can).

sorry i guess it looked like i was trying to explain it to you or counter your point, i agree with everything you said

lots of guys have an ego and have no reason to, i was just echoing your point saying 2gre's self confidence is an asset to him

• Upvote (+1) 1

as far as i'm concerned those guys on the list are the best halo players alive seeing as they are the best in the most skillful halo game....i'm looking forward to seeing how that list will evolve over time after the release of the mcc. Looking forward to seeing how someone like pistola (if he dedicates himself) would rank on that list.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

as far as i'm concerned those guys on the list are the best halo players alive seeing as they are the best in the most skillful halo game....i'm looking forward to seeing how that list will evolve over time after the release of the mcc. Looking forward to seeing how someone like pistola (if he dedicates himself) would rank on that list.

Legit plays with Legend quite a bit. He's one of the few multi-title halo pros that could do some damage in CE.

Legit plays with Legend quite a bit. He's one of the few multi-title halo pros that could do some damage in CE.

really surprised he wasn't on the list...