Sign in to follow this  
Animosity

The "Streamers" Thread

I think it is fitting that with the return on what is inevitably going to be a great halo game, tons of new streamers will arise, and with that being said I would like to help out streamers in any way I can, regardless of your viewer or follower count! The thread is pretty simple, post your stream once and then simply respond when you go live! I am NOT currently streaming but just got done playing some FREE Reach, must have been 2-3 years since I last touched this game and I had a great time as did my stream. I will link both a highlight from stream and my stream link! The point of this thread is to help some of the streamers who have issues pulling in viewers! Have a great day everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadgBAAGxH4&list=UUbSuUtuG2aGuVA5heUhjPGw

twitch.tv/animositygoesham

Note: If mods or admins have any issues with me posting links to streams/ other sites I am very sorry! just trying to grow the community. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't stream as much as I used to when I first started not too long ago, but I will probably stream more often here soon.

I mostly stream either:

Halo 1 - Campaign (various difficulties & purposes)
Halo 2 - Campaign (used to do multiplayer XBC but can't anymore)
Halo 3 - Team Slayer (Ranked), Team Snipers, Lone Wolves
Halo: Reach - Team Snipers, SWAT

Halo 4 - Team Doubles, SWAT, Forge

And on occasion, other games like Titanfall (not so much anymore), Destiny, Worms: Armageddon, Crysis, and other odd games here and there.

http://twitch.tv/fyrecide

I will start streaming on Nov 11th

I can't wait for that man! I am trying to establish a decent following before then though, MCC will be a GOLDMINE for viewers and upcoming streamers. 

Like some people on here, you'll find my links under my reputation on the left.

I'm starting up a routine of streaming every Tuesday, Thursday, and the Weekends. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday there are chances.

Been debating if I should start a Halo: Reach speed run until the MCC. Tell me what you think

Still deciding if I should speedrun through the whole series when it comes out, or just play H2A.

Everyone follow shifty, he's an awesome Halo 3 speedrunner :)

Like some people on here, you'll find my links under my reputation on the left.

I'm starting up a routine of streaming every Tuesday, Thursday, and the Weekends. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday there are chances.

Been debating if I should start a Halo: Reach speed run until the MCC. Tell me what you think

Reach definitely deserves more speedrunners, you should go for it.

You can find a tutorial on the HaloRuns wiki: http://wiki.haloruns.com/Main_Page

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone follow shifty, he's an awesome Halo 3 speedrunner :)

Reach definitely deserves more speedrunners, you should go for it.

You can find a tutorial on the HaloRuns wiki: http://wiki.haloruns.com/Main_Page

never really got into speedruns but I recently saw this guy beat pokemon yellow in under 2 hours...

never really got into speedruns but I recently saw this guy beat pokemon yellow in under 2 hours...

O/t but Werster is an awesome Pokemon speedrunner, encyclopedic knowledge of the games.

My stream is Twitch.tv/Thrust_TV go follow! I just got my stream up and running 3 days ago and everything's been going great so far. All I play is Halo 3 with the occasional Halo 2 XBC. I'll be streaming and gaming Halo 3 non-stop this weekend and all the way up until and through Halo Master Chief Collection :)