Sign in to follow this  
aKREZZ

Anyone else lagging out of games?

If you mean receiving a error code such as bee, centipede, lion, or fly then yes atleast once every 2 hours and sometimes more often. I have read it is a server issue that plagues Destiny and has ruined a good portion of experiences so far, but the game itself is plague with bugs of all different types.

I just do not think Destiny was ready at all to be released.

I still will ask the Platform? As far as I can tell, the Xbox One has experienced some server problems on day one, but since then me and my friends have experienced no interruptions

I've had only a handful of issues since launch, but my buddy gets lagged out of Crucible every game.  He can do everything else in Destiny with little issue, but cannot play Crucible.  He has done all the suggested Network Configurations, but still no luck. 

Lagged out of two crucible games and once when I was at the tower.  It's not been a huge problem.  Amazingly it only happened after the update that was supposed to fix the problem.  I'm on xbone.

I haven't had issues on my end, but I saw some serious lag-teleportation and delay in damage registering in the Crucible last night.

My friends and I lagged out of Strikes yesterday. Must be a hiccup with the servers. 

What the fuck was the beta for if we are having all these problems. Something tells me that bungie was lazing around when creating this game, like a LOT

What the fuck was the beta for if we are having all these problems. Something tells me that bungie was lazing around when creating this game, like a LOT

Considering the amount of players it had at launch, it launched quite well and the servers held up.  It was only a small percentage of people having problems.  Nothing compared to the GTA online launch that failed for the first couple weeks.

Considering the amount of players it had at launch, it launched quite well and the servers held up. It was only a small percentage of people having problems. Nothing compared to the GTA online launch that failed for the first couple weeks.

Yeah but destiny is an completely online experience. Network reliability should have been the prime focus.

Now imagine this happening to all 6 players during the raid missions, all that playtime wasted for nothing.

Now imagine this happening to all 6 players during the raid missions, all that playtime wasted for nothing.

Raid progress is saved for one week.

• Upvote (+1) 1