Sign in to follow this  
ThatTrueLegend

My Halo Channel! "Matthew2Swift"

So I've been planning to get a capture card for about the past 2 months and now that I've finally gotten it I can start uploading Halo content. :)

My first ever video is an episode of a new series I'm starting called "Road To Lone Wolves 50". I know it's not that original, but it's just something I want to start off with it!

Since I've never had a 50 in Lone Wolves, this should be a challenging and interesting series. Or at least it will be to me :). I hope to capture other peoples interests, and have them join me on my journey to excel. 

This first gameplay is from Level 25 Lone Wolves. I would have started at a lower level, but I didn't want to upload games of me just destroying noobs, I decided to go with a close and competitive game instead. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fEcNXE98w

BTW, this is my FIRST EVER commentary, so I'm sorry if my voice is dull, or if I talked to much, or anything like that. I'll try my hardest to improve on a bunch of things if I hopefully recieve feedback from you all. :) But I only talk in the introduction and conclusion of the video not throughtout the gameplay itself. 

I'd specifically like feedback on things such as if you guys would like/rather hear commentary while the gameplay plays, or music, or both. Or if you like it the way it is. Also if you'd like me to fast forward through the deaths. 

Also I want to point out that I'm clearly no pro obviously. :P But I'll be trying to excel and have it show! :)

I'll be updating this thread with all of my YouTube content. Thank you, it'd be greatly appreciated if you left me feedback! Regardless of it's negative or positive, anything helps.

I plan on uploading a ton more gameplay so stay tuned. :)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nice, but I think live commentary during the game would make it more exciting. Post commentary at higher levels if you have to concentrate more 

Nice, but I think live commentary during the game would make it more exciting. Post commentary at higher levels if you have to concentrate more

Yeah that's what I thought people would want but I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks.

Commentary would make it better, and maybe a light and I mean light acoustic music in the background could work too. 

I would backspace and copy-paste the link again.

You've got a bit of mushy mouth going on, something to work on for the future. Definitely agree with commenting over the video, it will give you practice with speaking and also help you see stuff you probably missed when playing the game. Win-win

I would backspace and copy-paste the link again.

You've got a bit of mushy mouth going on, something to work on for the future. Definitely agree with commenting over the video, it will give you practice with speaking and also help you see stuff you probably missed when playing the game. Win-win

Thanks man it worked. :)

And yeah I noticed that, I'm definitely gonna work on that, I think it's just cause sometimes I talk so fast haha, but thanks for the feedback bro.

I'd say music is okay in your intro (discussing what the video will be about) but once the gameplay starts cut the music. 

I'd say music is okay in your intro (discussing what the video will be about) but once the gameplay starts cut the music. 

The only time I've used music so far in my videos is during a "highlights" gameplay on Reach, I agree that music probably shouldn't be put on a full length gameplay though.

New Halo: Reach gameplay! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xld10IMhLks

This gameplay was what I consider to be "Perfect Halo", I didn't die a single time and we just completely dominated the other team by controlling the pace of the game, the map, and the weapons.

EDIT: It may not be finished processing yet.

EDIT #2: This wasn't some random matchmaking game against kids who just got the game yesterday either, this was legitimate 8s.

So everyone... Earlier I completely choked and uploaded the completely wrong video...

So I re-uploaded the right video this time and you can see it here! 

New Halo: Reach gameplay!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcfcSo_H7w

This gameplay was what I consider to be "Perfect Halo", I didn't die a single time and we just completely dominated the other team by controlling the pace of the game, the map, and the weapons. This wasn't some random matchmaking game against kids who just got the game yesterday either, this was in random 8s, and we did not think the teams were stacked going into this. But... I guess we were wrong.  But it also could've just been that we worked really really well together.

So I haven't uploaded in awhile, and it's because I am currently trying to step up my quality-game, for my channel.

I've created 3 thumbnails for my next video and would like some opinions for which one is the "best", since I'm doing this on mobile I may have to do 3 separate posts for each thumbnail, so I apologize for that if it does end up having to be like that.

It may actually not even work and I may have to cancel the entire idea, but Ill try.