Hi guys!

I started this topic because I've noticed that in the Halo community we are lacking in the Halo content department on Youtube. Now either some people are going unnoticed or they just don't make content because they believe it won't get them anywhere. I wanted to start posting on this so the community can get more attention to their channels.

I know that we could always watch GoBeyond, Gandhi, Ninja and other well known people, but where is the fun in that? We should venture out and look for new exciting people who can keep are appetite for more content at bay. Now I know its a stretch but there is a massive amount of Halo content that is just waiting to be seen. If there isn't, MAKE IT! It is also a good way to bring more attention back to Halo and to bring the community closer. (Even though THC pretty much drove us apart). Give it a chance and go explore! 

So in turn, I am making this thread so that you guys can get your Channels out there. Be kind and gentle when looking at someones channel and give them some (GOOD) feedback. No negativity! Just creative criticism so that they can make it better for you and for us. Maybe you will find a channel you really like and hit that big old SUBSCRIBE button.

Make the move and be a good part of the community. I know I will sub to everyone who posts on this. You have my word :)

Love,

Arsonist <3

Also  :Beyond Ent Logo:  is doing what they can and I love them for this site and the content they make on Youtube. It's perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Great thread and I will watch every Halo video that is posted in this thread at least once. Twice if it's awesome or from Kenny :D

Here's my latest video, I'd really appreciate some comments letting me know if you like that style of video because it's very tedious to make with the four screens and such. I'll continue making videos like it if the demand is there though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi guys!

I started this topic because I've noticed that in the Halo community we are lacking in the Halo content department on Youtube. Now either some people are going unnoticed or they just don't make content because they believe it won't get them anywhere. I wanted to start posting on this so the community can get more attention to their channels.

I know that we could always watch GoBeyond, Gandhi, Ninja and other well known people, but where is the fun in that? We should venture out and look for new exciting people who can keep are appetite for more content at bay. Now I know its a stretch but there is a massive amount of Halo content that is just waiting to be seen. If there isn't, MAKE IT! It is also a good way to bring more attention back to Halo and to bring the community closer. (Even though THC pretty much drove us apart). Give it a chance and go explore! 

So in turn, I am making this thread so that you guys can get your Channels out there. Be kind and gentle when looking at someones channel and give them some (GOOD) feedback. No negativity! Just creative criticism so that they can make it better for you and for us. Maybe you will find a channel you really like and hit that big old SUBSCRIBE button.

Make the move and be a good part of the community. I know I will sub to everyone who posts on this. You have my word :)

Love,

Arsonist <3

Also  :Beyond Ent Logo:  is doing what they can and I love them for this site and the content they make on Youtube. It's perfect.

As you know I am starting video commentaries on forge maps for the less knowledged people out there, and provide feedback.

I will also be creating videos for forge maps specifically with professional touches (at least I hope).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now's going to be your best shot to get out there before every system comes out with a DVR and the ability to edit and upload. It's going to be fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo talk show both competitive and none competitive stuff from around the world! Goes out once a week just after the halo bulletin!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello! I make montages...that's about it:P I've dabbled in clips, full games, didn't really feel like my style tho. Might try my hand at commentaries soon but not sure. Either way I usually release a montage every month, usually 2-3 a month. Halo, sometimes CoD, Destiny when it comes out for sure...so stay tuned and subscribe if you like watching 'tages:) 

http://www.youtube.com/ljosquaredl

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello! I make montages...that's about it:P I've dabbled in clips, full games, didn't really feel like my style tho. Might try my hand at commentaries soon but not sure. Either way I usually release a montage every month, usually 2-3 a month. Halo, sometimes CoD, Destiny when it comes out for sure...so stay tuned and subscribe if you like watching 'tages:) 

http://www.youtube.com/ljosquaredl

Subed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah so either a bot or some community disliked all my videos 7-8 times in one night D:

http://www.youtube.com/th3dutchdouble

Me and my friend run this channel.

We upload Halo content only: (commentarys, plays of the week, doubles gameplay with voice, sick gameplay and all that kind of stuff!)

I would really appreciate it if you guys could go ahead and check out some of my videos! :D

Thanks alot.

Youtube.com/haloClipen

-I stick almost specifically to my Halo highlights. Recently I posted my Top 5 play submissions. I'd say the majority of my clips are above average but I'd love to hear some feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was some discussion about a media section for the forums a little while back and I think they came to an agreement that it wouldn't work. A thread like this, if well moderated and maintained by the staff, could work very well. If Cyren or someone could start a sticky thread where the first post contains a nicely formatted list of Youtube channels and a short description of each one, then it may be better utilized. Content creators could post their videos in the thread and the place could be used for both feedback and sharing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was some discussion about a media section for the forums a little while back and I think they came to an agreement that it wouldn't work. A thread like this, if well moderated and maintained by the staff, could work very well. If Cyren or someone could start a sticky thread where the first post contains a nicely formatted list of Youtube channels and a short description of each one, then it may be better utilized. Content creators could post their videos in the thread and the place could be used for both feedback and sharing.

I would love this idea. And who better to manage it than the legend himself :D