Dallay

Players in Florida

GT: Mr coLeK

Live in Savannah, GA. Figured I'd post here because I'm pretty close to FL

My GT is HEELCheese but I just go by cheese. I live in Orlando. I'm always looking to attend lans. If there are any lans or get togethers I'm always down to go. 

I feel like people are not utilizing this thread very much, people are posting in it, but I haven't had anyone add from here in a while. I'm champ 166 in arena, if anyone is around that or even like onyx 1800+. message me and i'll play with you in arena. and if you're not i'll play with you in anything else like slayer or breakout.

GT: Dallay Lama

I'm back. I quit Halo after H3. I was mostly known thru the MLG Forums (R.I.P) I really like this Halo. I try my hardest to coordinate Lans all over central FL usually Tampa, Orlando , Lakeland. I got APG to go to his first real lan back in the day when he was known as an Online Warrior since he had never attended events before. So everyone add my Tag : GangsterDoG

And let's find out who will breakout next out of Florida.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey Guys We are hosting a HUGE LAN the last week of Jan. Sat. the 30th in ORLANDO 12pm-12am

Obviously Halo5 will be there but in attendance will be LoL,Smite, CoD, CSGO, FIFA, SSBM. etc THey are lanning too and having tournaments and free play sections. Its suppose to be over 150 people going. comment or Msg me here or my GT: GANGSTERDOG. 

There are 4 big florida locals going down in the next 3 months I will try and use this as a hub to keep everybody in touch

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm in Miami, FL looking to get into the H5 competitive scene. I'm 26 and I played some hardcore Halo 3. I skipped H4 & MCC then picked this game up in mid Feb. Never competed but like I stated above, I'm looking to change that. I'm able to practice/scrim 7-11pm weekdays. You can check me out on Twitch.tv @Who_Sting to see some gameplay. I'm looking for a serious team with high goals and a serious attitude towards winning. I prefer a team who has experience in competing and thats comfortable guiding a newcomer. I have individual skill but may be sub par on team skills.

Message me here or on Xbox, my GT is Who Sting. Thank you for your consideration.

GT : CH080 (zero, eight, zero)

Gainesville, FL

I have placed top 12th in MLG 2003

I have placed top 32 pro in MLG Orlando 2006 http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/MLG_Orlando_2006

Also got 5th lcq in MLG Chicago 2006 and top 16th lcq in the FFA.

The team I'm known for is GDT (Gainesville Dream Team)

Now I have a full sponsor looking for dedicated local players that are willing to learn and adapt. Looking for top onyx players +2100 in Arena. Atm I'm avg 2400-2500. Also I'm connected with Gator Gaming here at UF. They always have huge lans quarterly. I want to setup a good lan event for all Florida Players.

I'm also champion in arena and slayers. My highest rank was #28 Season 1.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/ch080

• Upvote (+1) 1