Dallay

Players in Florida

Not in Florida yet but I will be moving there around the first week of April. Gonna be living in St. Augustine. Would def be down for some LANs. I have 4 original xboxes and 4 copies of Halo 1 so if anyone wants to have some Halo 1 LANs then I have the equipment. Also if ya wanna play sometime on live then go ahead and add me GT: Zarnerz

UbiquitousChris - Tampa

I'm trying to host a Halo LAN tournament on 3/23 as part of the University of South Florida Video Game Club's event: "The LAN Before Time". The event will feature many PC and console games, it is free for USF students and $5 for anyone else. I have just been informed that the VGC will officially host buy-in tournaments for cash prizes for 3-4 games based on popularity. This means when the voting starts on the facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/VGCUSF/) for the event, members of the fb group can vote for one of many games and the most popular ones will be chosen for competition. I will post here when this happens so we can get the votes to make Halo one of the main competitive tournaments for the event. 

Random question- isn't Legit from Tampa? Its Bryan Rizzo right? I swear one time in class I heard the professor call Bryan Rizzo's name but the kid that said "here" did not look like Legit. True story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up guys. Just moved to St. Augustine and am looking for some people to play with. Would be awesome if we could get some LAN's. I have 4 working original xboxes, 7 original controllers, 3 copies of H1, and a ton of ethernet cords along with an 8 port hub. I also have a copy of H2, H3, HR, and H4 along with a 360 and a bunch of 360 controllers. Anyways just add me if ya wanna play some

gt: Zarnerz

St. Augustine, FL

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the announcement of the Master Chief Collection I am definitely looking to get into Halo agian! I'm still new to the area (St. Augustine) but I definitely want to get some people together for some regular LANs and to play online customs/matchmaking with. I have every halo game and also have 4 working original xbox's with 3 copies of halo 1 and 7 working controllers. If anyone wants to LAN or add me on XBL then hit me up with a message on here or add my gamertag : Zarnerz

I'm also willing to travel up to 4-5 hours or so for these LANs so even if you're from Orlando/Tampa/Miami/Atlanta/etc. then hit me up or add me on XBL.

I live in Pensacola if there are any Panhandle guys in here.

tag: NbD Run

Anyone who wants to come up to my town in AL (about an hour and a half from PCB) for a LAN or anyone hosting one in the panhandle area hit me up! There's 5 guys (including me) in my town who'd love to come!

Random question- isn't Legit from Tampa? Its Bryan Rizzo right? I swear one time in class I heard the professor call Bryan Rizzo's name but the kid that said "here" did not look like Legit. True story.

Yes, Legit is from Tampa.

Gt: SattvicMatt

Orlando.

My friend and I are wanting to possibly get a LAN going at the end of this month in Tampa. I'll keep you guys updated if it goes through.

ADL has been hosting a H3 LAN since 8PM last night. Players like Synox, Toxsik, Lammie, PiLeZ and more have been here. We have 5 right now we need more. We will be LAN'ning from now until 10AM Sunday morning. If you know any local FL players let them know and tell them to hit me up on twitter @RellMor....anybody is welcome.

Gt: SattvicMatt

Orlando.

My friend and I are wanting to possibly get a LAN going at the end of this month in Tampa. I'll keep you guys updated if it goes through.

Hey man, I'm over here in Tampa so let me know if you ever get anything going over here or in Orlando.