Dallay

Players in Florida

I live in Enterprise, Al. I live an hour and a half from Panama City and 2 hrs from Destin so could lan with players from the panhandle

hit me up on xbl! gt: cJinxr

Edit: and also RespectTheSwamp is from tampa

Up to date now

NOTE: added an "around the border" subsection for people pretty close to florida who can come to lans and stuff. 

Gamertag: Ruckus Live

Looking for a local team to attend LAN events and for a online team to practice and play GB and PGL.

DRAC0N1K

I'm from Orlando. If anyone knows where the Florida Mall is, theres a local tourney there every Tuesday, for Doublle Elimination Team Doubles Pro at the Microsoft Store. I go once a month and if you want, add me on LIVE.

I went once. My friend bailed last minute had to play with some kid. I was rusty as all hell. I want to go out there next week but no one wants to go. Are they still doing 2v2s or have they switched to FFA?

GT: Mac Da Murderer

Area: Orlando

I went once. My friend bailed last minute had to play with some kid. I was rusty as all hell. I want to go out there next week but no one wants to go. Are they still doing 2v2s or have they switched to FFA?

Yeah they're still doing 2v2s. Aprox how far away from the Florida mall do you live?

Yeah they're still doing 2v2s. Aprox how far away from the Florida mall do you live?

Not far, live by Valencia West campus

Not far, live by Valencia West campus

Alright, well they have their tournaments around 6. Fair warning though there are a lot of good players there, some even pro I think. The maps usually are Dispatch, Rail and Haven since they don't have Forge Island downloaded.

Alright, well they have their tournaments around 6. Fair warning though there are a lot of good players there, some even pro I think. The maps usually are Dispatch, Rail and Haven since they don't have Forge Island downloaded.

They played Simplex when I was there. I dont think there were any pros when I went though.

Orlando, FL

Name: Brian

Gamertag: FioppiE

Always looking for a good LAN/Tourney.  Hit me up!

My friend and I usually go and win every week, but haven't been able to for the past couple months.

This sucks, I litterally just moved this summer. I used to live in Bradenton :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

If any of you are decent at halo 1 I can point you in the right direction for h1 lans.

Thinking about hosting a CE and 2 LAN sometime this semester break.  Who would be willing to drive to Tampa for a day or two?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thinking about hosting a CE and 2 LAN sometime this semester break.  Who would be willing to drive to Tampa for a day or two?

If it's on a weekend, my friend and I would be in 100%.  He has a nice setup for CE 2v2s and we rarely find anybody to play with