RyanW

Xûr - Destiny's Special Weekend Vendor

Only have one thus far, since I'm still trucking through the campaign. Once finished, probably going to play a lot of strikes and get those coins.

Random, I think I've actually gotten all of mine except one through campaign.  Twice I've gotten blue engrams and they've turned out to be strange coins to my disappointment at the time, but hopefully it pans out thru this vendor. 

This guy sells some dope gear.  Don't have any strange coins because no one to do the weekly strike with.  GT: Slaughterrmelon

I got 13 strange coins at 10am this morning.

But Xur left at 4am EST apparently....

When you hear Friday through Sunday do you think 4 am Friday morning to 4 am Sunday morning? 48 hours? I think 3 days personally. 

This is deeply upsetting.

I got 13 strange coins at 10am this morning.

But Xur left at 4am EST apparently....

When you hear Friday through Sunday do you think 4 am Friday morning to 4 am Sunday morning? 48 hours? I think 3 days personally. 

This is deeply upsetting.

Dang dude, that's rough. I would think it would be like a late Friday through late Sunday kind of thing personally. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I expected him to be around till tonight atleast and I was almost done gathering strange coins for the Hunter helmet only to find out he's already gone :/. My gf wanted the Warlock gauntlets as well, I just hope farming for Exotics will open up soon since the merchant is not around very often.

Dang dude, that's rough. I would think it would be like a late Friday through late Sunday kind of thing personally. 

Yeah I cried. Those Warlock gauntlets were TOO NICE.

1UkuzSS.jpg?1

I also thought he'd be available until Sunday night.  Had that been the case, I would have been able to get the Hunter helmet I wanted as I got my 13th coin yesterday afternoon.

Yeah I cried. Those Warlock gauntlets were TOO NICE.

1UkuzSS.jpg?1

wish I got a pair.  saw some dude running around with em and i was like WTF!

wish I got a pair.  saw some dude running around with em and i was like WTF!

i shouldve had em....i thought Xur would have lasted till noon on sunday at LEAST

For those who have got the Toland's Journal exotic weapon bounty, you need to purchase something from him after you complete the 25 strikes. Just wanted to give people a heads up with him coming through tomorrow.

For those who have got the Toland's Journal exotic weapon bounty, you need to purchase something from him after you complete the 25 strikes. Just wanted to give people a heads up with him coming through tomorrow.

Yeah you get Bad Juju Pulse Rifle it can be fired Full AUTO mode and whenever you get a kill you get damage boost and instant reload.

And besides the weapon had 390 damage instead of 300 :)

But you still need to do 1 more bounty kills in crudible after you got to him.

He's back but will have the same gear until Saturday.  For any Warlocks check out the Exotic helmet Skull of the Dire Ahamkarma.  Looks beast.

He's back but will have the same gear until Saturday.  For any Warlocks check out the Exotic helmet Skull of the Dire Ahamkarma.  Looks beast.

How many Strange Coins is it? Also, how do you know he's going to have it?

For my gf he is selling a Titan helmet, Hunter chestpiece, and Warlock gauntlets as far as armor goes, is it any different for anyone else?