Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

CE please

you already know who I am... or do you??? #illuminati 

I had a full party most of the night.  But I did a shitty job of checking this thread once I got rolling, because I was finding matches crazy quick.  I'll respond better to XBL messages.

Fuck this thread is as awesome idea since we dont have a chat box. Speaking of which i will be on tomorrow around 8:00am GMT if anybody wants to wipe the floor with filthy scrublords

Playing team hardcore and CE all day. send a message to Jawshe. I have a bunch of buddies playing with me too but we want to roll in a t04 all day.

I had a full party most of the night.  But I did a shitty job of checking this thread once I got rolling, because I was finding matches crazy quick.  I'll respond better to XBL messages.

inv me if you're on today. still trying to learn CE in-depth.

inv me if you're on today. still trying to learn CE in-depth.

take tips from GOAT 2 himself

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm jumping on for a night of NOS-fueled CE.  I'm planning on running MM, but if we get 4 I'm not opposed to running some customs or Team Hardcore.  Message me on XBL at "Hard VVay" if you wanna join.

I'm jumping on for a night of NOS-fueled CE.  I'm planning on running MM, but if we get 4 I'm not opposed to running some customs or Team Hardcore.  Message me on XBL at "Hard VVay" if you wanna join.

i'll get on in 30 mins...if we get 4 i'm down for customs

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm gonna try out some fresh hot H1 2v2 matchmaking.  I don't yet have a partner.  Send me a message on XBL at "Hard VVay" (that's 2 V's) if you want to play!

Trying to play some fun custom games today and tomorrow, primarily on CE and H2C. Wanna get like 10-16 players and play Tower of Power, Boxing, Ultranaut, Lockout FFA Snipes, Midship Crazy King, Chiron Shotties, Boarding Action Snipes, etc.

GT is i Landonio i

If my list is full just message me and I'll remove someone and add you.

Looking for someone to play with in the CE 2v2 playlist, HMU @ Batchford. Might be playing H2C later also

I want to play halo 2 and halo 3 8's in about 20 minutes my gt is Frosty Evades. Add me or message me and ill invite you!  Or just reply on here I just wanna play

About to jump on and run the CE playlist for a while.  Let me know if you want to partner up.

gimme a few