Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

trying to get custom 8s going on the new HCS maps msg me on XbL if youre down! GT= Troy Songgz

Add Jawshe for middy FFA's, 4v4's in H2 and for 2's in H1. Running customs all day everyday.

SEND ME A MESSAGE SO I CAN ADD BACK.

I am literally starting to  play everyday I am looking for 8's mostly. 
Gt- Sabrea

add   GT:  Li Ant01n3 Li         if you wanna play h2c ffa's, 4v4's, h1 2v2's, h1 playlist, team hardcore playlist, or even team dubs.  I'll add back

Definitely hasn't been the case for me.

GT: SexAndHalo   Add me for CE, ill be playing for the next couple hours most likely.

Playing the CE playlist for a couple hours.  I could use a partner.  Skill is irrelevant as long as you have a mic.

Down for CE, Team Hardcore and H3 MLG customs. I can use a mic as long as people are civil, keep the trash talk in game. Add/Inv me, my GT is Ravioli BR

Be warned, I suck at CE. I don't even know the callouts  :ghost:

In about an hour gonna be playing some h2 h2a and h3 mlg customs with people. If you wanna join let me know.

In about an hour gonna be playing some h2 h2a and h3 mlg customs with people. If you wanna join let me know.

Sent you a message, I'm down to play. H2 and H3 customs preferred but then again it's your lobby :^)

Hey anyone averageish wanna do halo 1 2s tonight?? Me and my buddy are looking for some practice before Saturday! We suck

RAAAAAAAANKS.

GT in sig.  Message me and LFG

Also, I'm streaming:  twitch.tv/hard_vvay

Looking for someone to play H1 with, could potentially be playing HCS later but not sure now because of this new Rank exploit.

My GT is Batchford, just send me a message

Looking for some casual fun. I'm not a tryhard in MCC. Though I'd be willing to give the old college try for some real H1 or HCS...just don't expect me to do well or get mad if we're doing bad! Hell, even down for SPOPs. I haven't completed it yet.

GT: Faeyrin

(I'm appearing offline.)