Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

There was a "Walshy" "Hero" one, right? Or was it "clutch"?

Don't remember clutch, but I definitely remember Hero. I remember a Shockwav3 one and I think either a Goose or CampinMonkey one.

LimeSda

GG's earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know you're supposed to post before you game, but @@Synyster @@KraZeR and I just played some impromptu Halo 3 MLG together. We range from 43-47 in MLG, call-out and try serious but we really don't care about stats, ranks or how you do.

We might hop back on later tonight if anyone wants to run, post your GT. We matched up against Xtrem1st and two no-names that destroyed way harded then he did lol. Fun games regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know you're supposed to post before you game, but @@Synyster @@KraZeR and I just played some impromptu Halo 3 MLG together. We range from 43-47 in MLG, call-out and try serious but we really don't care about stats, ranks or how you do.

We might hop back on later tonight if anyone wants to run, post your GT. We matched up against Xtrem1st and two no-names that destroyed way harded then he did lol. Fun games regardless.

We shall game tomorrow evening!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've got a couple hours to play.  I'm trying to run some Team Objective on Reach.  It's normally pretty easy if you've got 1 other guy you can rely on and talk to.  I'm super close to a HaloTracker 50 in that playlist, so I don't wanna roll the dice on teammates and lose because I had 2 guests on my team.  Hit me up if you wanna play a few games with me.

GT: Hard VVay

Someone please save me.  My teammates are just giving away wins.

Update:  3 games in a row with nothing but quitters, idle kids, and kids with no hands.  The other team has yet to be even decent at the game, but it is impossible to win when you have literally zero support.  Someone please help me have fun.

@@Teapot @@KraZeR

You boys wanna play tonight?

I'm down. I should be home around 10:00pm EST. Does that work for you?

@@Hard Way I have Reach now, just downloaded it the other day but probably have to download the updates. Last time I played Reach it was bad enough to pop out the disc and give it away. I'd be down to give it another shot with you though.

I'll be home all night. @@Teapot

I'm playing right now if anyone wants to join.

I'm getting on pretty soon.  You're playing Reach, right?  What's your GT?

Do you guys think you can tolerate some Team Objective?  It still has armor abilities (mostly just sprint and camo though), but the bloom is reduced to 85%, which is WAY more tolerable than Vanilla.  In fact, if you crouch, it's pretty much ZB.  I only need about a dozen wins for the HaloTracker 50, and most of the kids in this playlist are horrendous.  The only challenge is dodging the even-worse teammates.

Afterwards I'd totally be down for some v7 MLG, which is always a blast.

I'm about to play some v7 Reach for a few hours.  I'd love to roll with a party of 4.  Let me know if you wanna join!  GT:  Hard VVay

I don't know how to mention people in posts yet, but @@Teapot  @@Wilfram and @@KukiKrunch, I'd love to play with you guys.

Oh look, it worked :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm about to play some v7 Reach for a few hours.  I'd love to roll with a party of 4.  Let me know if you wanna join!  GT:  Hard VVay

I don't know how to mention people in posts yet, but @@Teapot  @@Wilfram and @@KukiKrunch, I'd love to play with you guys.

Oh look, it worked :)

AH dangit!! missed it x(  but I think it'd be better if I wait for my good internet to be paid. But if not, Ill try to catch on next time :)  I just dont wanna let yall down with my lag

myself and three others will be playing h3 in about an hour and we are looking for players to scrim mlg customs. I don't have all the dlcs so we can't do the playlist. message me (GT:Disabled Wife) if you're interested and have a team/people to play with

Halo Reach: From now to mid-night MLG @@Hard Way  as I promised I finally got my internet back

Nice man!  I don't get off work until 11pm est, so its unlikely we'll play tonight, but we should try again this weekend.