Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

Getting on in about a half hour, usually on during the day EST.  Feel like I'm hitting a wall playing solo.  Arena, slayer, GB FFAs.

GT: Shackish

Hey guys, GT: Miichaeii, Onyx level players needing a couple more to team with on the regular, we are 1500-1900 onyx, haven't played much this season hence the 1500, looking to play a bit more competitive. Message on XBL if you want to play, please have a mic!

So, all of my friends have moved on from Halo and are playing other games. As a result, I'm looking for some people to play with.

My requirements are though that you don't take it too seriously when you play with me.  I of course am there to win, and I try, but if I lose, so be it.  I get over it pretty quickly.

I primarily play Team Slayer because I don't like Breakout all that much so I don't really play Arena.  However, I will play it.

I don't know callouts except for basic stuff as I don't play this game competitively.  I know how to time weapons though.

I'm currently an Onyx 1570. No idea how good that is or isn't, but I'll play with anyone. I don't think I've seen anyone lower than Platinum on this website really, so if you want to team up, I don't care about your rank.

GT: ll Synergy ll (those are L's) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got bored and started playing my second account. Got placed Plat 2 in Arena solo. Feel free to invite, as I'm playing solo. Will be on for the next 3 to 4 hours. Prefer Arena or Slayer.

GT - Hail The Bro

I am so tired of playing solo so I figured i would try this thread.  Looking to play arena.  Currently Diamond 4.  Unfortunately i just discovered my mic doesn;t work

ccanuck

On now. Been bouncing between TA D5 & D6 solo.  Would love some reliable teammates. Mic still broken :(

inv gt: ccanuck

Down for some 2v2 ctf warmup

This kid's a bk random don't play with him :p

But for serious, let's go stomp some more tonight.

Anyone into Breakout? Having people that talk would be nice.....

Or SWAT?

On now 

Need some more for CE customs tonight, will be playing with some RL friends who are terrible, so if you're looking for high skill level it probably won't be the lobby for you. Anyways we'll be on all night starting around 7 or 8 eastern.

Down for 2s, 4s or even BTB style if there's that many people. I should have a 3 box or a 2 + 1 single.

Gt: Mtbrown07

on now if anyone wants to play a bit. 

GT- RVA Encore

back down to 1500 after loosing all morning with random teammates is the worst