Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

Plz. Can someone please link me to an octagon map. PLEASE.

Bunniesz23 made one, he said there is also CTF warmup if you need that. The gametype is also there

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bunniesz23 made one, he said there is also CTF warmup if you need that. The gametype is also there

How do i download it? I added him but he's not showing up, don't i just have to follow him?

How do i download it? I added him but he's not showing up, don't i just have to follow him?

Hmm, maybe quit the build? I'm pretty sure adding him should show him on your roster and you should be able to click on him and show map/gametype variants

Hmm, maybe quit the build? I'm pretty sure adding him should show him on your roster and you should be able to click on him and show map/gametype variants

I got it I had to quit the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got home, I'll hop on in like 20ish minutes. GT/skype?

A little late but gt: Kuki G

Don't have a mic, but would like to party up with some people who won't quit out, and play the obj.

Plat 1 (was Plat 4 at one point). Pretty trash Pistol aim, but make smartish plays. Gt is username.

Edit: Just rage-quit. Plaza Strongholds is trash, and so is having 3v4 games 50% of the time.

Added a few of you guys. Won't be on for a bit but when I hop on I can run MM with some of you guys

Diamond scrub (but with a mic!) gonna be on in 10, down to play slayer or team arena. gt= "NPlace"

Running arena solo. Ranked Diamond 2 and grinding for Onyx today. Hoping to find some people to run with, it's hard solo lol. Will be on for a while today.

GT - Bromanjaro

I need some more people to run diamond/Onyx Slayer and Arena with. Gt is LL Sorbin LL I'll be on tonight around 6 PM CST.

Help - joined Beyond warzone gang, but can't hear any of them on mics. Am N00b.

Edit: And now I lagged out I think.  :wutface:

Edit 2: Think I needed an invite or something. Doing Arena now, if anyone wants to join up.