Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

Anyone wanna mess around with 4sk pistol customs with increased base speed, pistols and power weapons only?

Gt: vvysdom (two vs]

onyx 1542 arena and d4 in slayer HMU for some games don't really care what your rank is GT: TooLavish

Looking for people to play with right now. Im focused on ranking up in Team Slayer (Onyx 1602) at the moment but will be willing to play SWAT if a strong group or at least a couple people are interested. I'm looking to take anyone doing placement matches or is at least Diamond rank for Teamslayer but since I'm Champion 50 in SWAT I don't play with anyone under Onyx 1800 (The teams you get matched up against when you have someone on your fireteam lower than 1800 give no or almost no CSR, waste of time). 

Need to have a Mic and call out

GT: A Dirt Licker

platinum trying to get to diamond in team arena/team slayer (Fuck it even breakout), gt NPlace

I CALL OUT LIKE A MOTHER 

Looking for people to play Arena/Slayer/Swat with and rank up. I'm Plat in Arena/Slayer and Diamond in Swat. Currently playing Arena. Will be in most of the day.

GT - Bromanjaro

Need a partner for CE. Amateurs or average players, dont want to drag you down with my mid level gameplay

GT: killmachine9t1

Don't know anything about diamond, onyx, etc. I just shoot people. Add for anything Halo 5 tonight:

whats an axi0m

Plat 4 looking for mid plat/low Diamond players for Team Arena. I wanna try to get Diamond tonight. Swerve City 13. Please have mic and know callouts (obviously).