Hard Way

The "I'm Playing Now, & You Should Join Me" Thread

This is most definitely not my own personal thread to let you all know when I'm playing.  I'm not that egotistical! This is for everyone to use.  

Here's how this thread is gonna work.  Whenever you're playing, and you want some Beyond forum guys to join you, post in this thread, and include what game you're playing, what playlists/customs you'd prefer to play, and your gamertag.  Feel free to include a link to your stream if you're streaming :)

If you see this thread has been bumped recently, you can assume someone is playing right now, and they want you to join them (I'd double check the timestamp of the most recent post though).  If you would like to join them, simply send them a friend request on XBL and work it out on there.  For courtesy's sake, please include a message telling the user that you are from Beyond, and include your Beyond username.  No one likes a random friend request.  

Please do not reply to the user you would like to join in this thread.  Let's try to keep this thread free of discussion, and limited only to updates about when and what people are playing, and how to join them.  That way people aren't clicking on this thread expecting to see someone playing, only to find that the most recent post is a question or comment.

I thought this would be a good way for our community to connect, and get to know each other a little better.  Mods, let me know if this is gonna be okay.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My friend and I are going to play some Reach tonight.  Anyone is welcome to join.  We'll likely play some BTB, but we'll play whatever there is demand for.

Gamertag:  Hard VVay

Hmm, novel idea. The H2V FFA is today, so I think I've officially put off practicing long enough. I need a lot (emphasis on "a" and "lot") of help, and I'm very bad. Any help is appreciated.

GT: TcRRoR

I'm going to be on Halo 3 tonight at 9 PM Central Time, and I'm looking to run MLG customs if I can get 7 people committed to play for at least an hour. Please contact me via XBL or Twitter if you want in (I'll follow back).

Twitter: @WilframAlpha

GT: WilframAlpha

Some of my friends and I are getting on tomorrow (Saturday the 13th) around 9am EST to play some Reach (or is the majority prefers, H4) customs.  We'll be playing all day and night.  If anyone is interested hit me up.  GT:  knight27

are you trying to do 2v2s

Just saw this, maybe tomorrow? Would like to do 2v2s, or even 4v4s, but all the good servers are locked. PM me. 

Just saw this, maybe tomorrow? Would like to do 2v2s, or even 4v4s, but all the good servers are locked. PM me. 

yeah you can contact me on forums and ill see the pm within 15mins if im online.

HEY HALO: REACH DOWNLOADERS!!! Looking for 3 guys to play Reach MLG with tonight in the playlist. If you're up for it, get at me on Twitter (I'll follow back) or message me on Xbox!

Twitter: @WilframAlpha

Gamertag: WilframAlpha

Hey, you're using my old sig. lol

sigs never showed for me on this site so I just forgot about them. once I saw someone else post about them I knew exactly what to make mine lol. I remember you had this and I remember a couple variations of the one you have currently.

sigs never showed for me on this site so I just forgot about them. once I saw someone else post about them I knew exactly what to make mine lol. I remember you had this and I remember a couple variations of the one you have currently.

There was a "Walshy" "Hero" one, right? Or was it "clutch"?