Cursed Lemon

What is your favorite NON-competitive gametype?

This was easily one of my favorite maps of all time, really enjoyed doing this when I was bored or tired of competitive 

Dark Cloud! 

There was another one in h3 that was significantly harder, but it made me rage so bad because I never beat it. Upvote to whoever can remember the other one. Heres a run through (not from me) of dark cloud. Had lots of fun with friends doing this! 

PS: What game was it, and what was the gametype where you spawn on mongooses and drive around a big circle to try and finish, while one player spawns on a circle in the middle of the circle and try to snipe/rocket you until you fall off? You cant leave your mongoose either I dont think 

PS: What game was it, and what was the gametype where you spawn on mongooses and drive around a big circle to try and finish, while one player spawns on a circle in the middle of the circle and try to snipe/rocket you until you fall off? You cant leave your mongoose either I dont think

Halo on Halo. Many variations of it but it was on Sandbox in H3 primarily.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just me, or did Halo 3 have the most fun Forge-made maps? I'm a competitive gamer through and through, but I could spend hours playing Trash Compactor, Duck Hunt, etc.

Love this thread! Remembering maps I have totally forgot about  :frankerz:

For me it would have to be Jenga Tower!

Definitely Duck Hunt. When I first started playing Halo 3 all I wanted to do is start customs with a bunch of friends from school and play endless amounts of Duck Hunt.

I'd also like to play on Valhalla with the speed and gravity turned all the way up with 10 sens and for for crazy snipes.

I always liked playing jump maps and maze maps quite a bit in Halo 3, or any of those customs mentioned so far. One I haven't seen mentioned are the different gladiator ones or colliseum customs where everyone spawns in a sectioned off 1v1 area and then after a minute the winners of each area are connected to 1v1 and continues until 1 guy is left, and everyone who died is watching. I guess that could be considered competitive in a way though. Back in Halo 2 probably Tower of Power, Cat and Mouse, Hide n Seek, Zombies, or just superbouncing/glitching. Also fucking with KSI.