Cursed Lemon

What is your favorite NON-competitive gametype?

Reverse Infection was amazing.  The zombies have human weapons, and the survivors have swords and camouflage.  Great tactical fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo on Halo or whatever it was. Where there were a bunch of people on mongooses that had to drive to the end of a tricky track while one person had rockets and sniper trying to stop them all.

That gametype was sick.

I also enjoyed fiesta KoTH in H2 too

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lost on Darkness Fall. Darkness Fall was a modded sandbox on Halo 3 where you could get outside the map, and it had one of those things in forge that made the map very dark. There would be various bases around the map that you could travel to via warthog. It was an infection gametype. Still play it occasionally to this day if I have enough friends online

Halo on Halo or whatever it was. Where there were a bunch of people on mongooses that had to drive to the end of a tricky track while one person had rockets and sniper trying to stop them all.

That gametype was sick.

I also enjoyed fiesta KoTH in H2 too

loved this game

To be honest I enjoy non competitive Halo more than competitive. Nothing more fun that Halo 2 BTB and Team snipers in Halo 2, or messing around in a lot of the game types you guys have listed already. And they can still be very competitive

Competitive Halo is fun if you have a fully committed team. Otherwise I'd rather not even bother. 

Halo 3 - Rocket Race, survival/dodging games, Jump maps

Halo Reach - Clue, Gladiators, Race on Roller Coaster and SX/MX tracks, Battle tracks (snipers), Indiana Jones, Jump maps,

Halo 4 - I guess ricochet, or else husky raid

At one of our LANs, we invited this kid named James.  He was the worst player we've ever had at a LAN, and his personality left a lot to be desired as well.  The next LAN we had profiles like "MLG James" and "James iz pro", and he kind of became a running joke.  Well, we decided that we should make a gametype where you got to see what it was like to play in James' shoes.  So everyone made a James profile, in which you had to:

-Switch your inversion
-Play on 10 sens

-Change your button layout to Jumpy

-And change your thumbsticks to Legacy Southpaw.  

Then we played Snipers only FFA on Chiron.  Funnest dumb game I've ever played in my life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

At one of our LANs, we invited this kid named James.  He was the worst player we've ever had at a LAN, and his personality left a lot to be desired as well.  The next LAN we had profiles like "MLG James" and "James iz pro", and he kind of became a running joke.  Well, we decided that we should make a gametype where you got to see what it was like to play in James' shoes.  So everyone made a James profile, in which you had to:

-Switch your inversion

-Play on 10 sens

-Change your button layout to Jumpy

-And change your thumbsticks to Legacy Southpaw.  

Then we played Snipers only FFA on Chiron.  Funnest dumb game I've ever played in my life.

Haha...lol. Can´t even imagine the chaos.