Cursed Lemon

What is your favorite NON-competitive gametype?

Infinite stickies on Chiron. 

I also enjoy a good game of hide and seek in Halo 2, when people actually have the patience to play the game out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Skycastle Infection from Halo 3 and some of the other infection maps on foundry where you can barricade yourself in and hold off on

Halo 4 SWAT.

100% serious. I think I might prefer CE or ZBNS SWAT, but I haven't played those. There aren't many non-competitive playlists that let you spawn with a utility weapon, let alone a single-shot utility weapon, so H4 SWAT is the shit. That alone justifies H4's place in the MCC for me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Non "Competitive"

Halo 1 - Reverse Tag FFA

Halo 2 - Team Fiesta King on Midship

Halo 3 - I actually liked Rocket Race

For Funsies - 

Halo 1 - Boarding Action Snipes/Sticks

Halo 2 - Tremors/Troy/Cat+Mouse

Halo 3 - Jump Maps and Maze Maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 SWAT.

100% serious. I think I might prefer CE or ZBNS SWAT, but I haven't played those. There aren't many non-competitive playlists that let you spawn with a utility weapon, let alone a single-shot utility weapon, so H4 SWAT is the shit. That alone justifies H4's place in the MCC for me.

I also enjoy H4's SWAT from time to time. For a while, it was the only game type I played other than Snipes, because I could consistently play something without AA's and ordinance, which is always nice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Infinite stickies on Chiron. 

I also enjoy a good game of hide and seek in Halo 2, when people actually have the patience to play the game out. 

Hide and seek or bounce and seek for me, depending on the group of people I was with.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

halo 2 hide and seek, tower of power

halo 3 fat kid on that foundry map with the stages you have to unlock, rocket race

reach hot pursuit, cops and robbers, indiana jones, monster trucks

Non "Competitive"

Halo 1 - Reverse Tag FFA

Halo 2 - Team Fiesta King on Midship

Halo 3 - I actually liked Rocket Race

For Funsies - 

Halo 1 - Boarding Action Snipes/Sticks

Halo 2 - Tremors/Troy/Cat+Mouse

Halo 3 - Jump Maps and Maze Maps.

Boarding Action sniper CTF.

Book it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Boarding Action sniper CTF.

Book it. 

I cringed.. should I be cringing?

I love me some 3v3/4v4 CTF on HEH.. I could play it for hours... considering it usually lasts 2 hours minimum. I'm expecting Boarding Action CTF snipers to be the same?

I cringed.. should I be cringing?

I love me some 3v3/4v4 CTF on HEH.. I could play it for hours... considering it usually lasts 2 hours minimum. I'm expecting Boarding Action CTF snipers to be the same?

See, Boarding Action sniper CTF is the fun variety of frustrating, as opposed to HEH CTF which is the awful kind of frustrating. 

Duck hunt, Ice Cream man, fat kid, tunnel raiders, Cops n Robbers, parkour maps/ all on h3

Had the worst Gravity Hammer ever for grifball to be in there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

See, Boarding Action sniper CTF is the fun variety of frustrating, as opposed to HEH CTF which is the awful kind of frustrating. 

I'll have to give it a shot then. The fun part of the frustrating HEH CTF is when it ends. Worst is when Red Team complains they lost cause of spawn and wants to replay the map with the sides switched. Getting a cross map stick on Boarding Action is arguably one of the most rewarding feelings in CE. I've only done it once though :(

I'll have to give it a shot then. The fun part of the frustrating HEH CTF is when it ends. Worst is when Red Team complains they lost cause of spawn and wants to replay the map with the sides switched. Getting a cross map stick on Boarding Action is arguably one of the most rewarding feelings in CE. I've only done it once though :(

I just wish H1 had sticky medals or whatever. Sometimes I kill someone with a sticky and I can't tell if I stuck them or not, and it bugs me more than it should. >:[

• Upvote (+1) 1