Sign in to follow this  
lofike

2012 Mixamp + XboxOne

I'm just trying to confirm or whatever.

does the 2012 Mixamp work with the xbox one

So far all i got working is just the game volume, but no voice chat, I do have the chat adapter with 3.5 to 2.5mm adapter too.

Do I need to buy the mixamp pro?

Cuz the 2012 mixamp isn't firmware updatable...

so not sure what my options are...

*Update

Since Destiny is coming out in like less than 48 hours, I just bought the new mixamp pro.

But so far I have no luck in getting the 2012 mixamp working on the xbox one WITH voice chat

mixamp_nav21.jpeg

Do you have the XB1 mic adapter? Because the Astro chat cable doesn't fit the default plug of the XB1 controller.

yeah i got all that...still not working :\

oh well

but what does work for now... just plugging the astros headset directly into the chat adapter.

I don't understand then. I'm assuming you have this setup going:

Optical Audio from Xbox to Mixamp

Astro Headset connected to Mixamp

Chat cable connected from controller to Mixamp

I don't see how you would have issues there.

This may sound silly, but have you checked the volume after messing with the controls on the chat adapter? I remember having a similar issue, but found that after turning up the volume using the controls on the chat adapter, I could hear team chat. I ended up just turning the chat adapter volume all the way up and then controlling all of the volume adjustment after that with the Mixamp.

I don't understand then. I'm assuming you have this setup going:

Optical Audio from Xbox to Mixamp

Astro Headset connected to Mixamp

Chat cable connected from controller to Mixamp

I don't see how you would have issues there.

This may sound silly, but have you checked the volume after messing with the controls on the chat adapter? I remember having a similar issue, but found that after turning up the volume using the controls on the chat adapter, I could hear team chat. I ended up just turning the chat adapter volume all the way up and then controlling all of the volume adjustment after that with the Mixamp.

Like I can hear people talking, But my mic just doens't work.I've tried everything....or so what I think is everything

Now I'm half sure that the reason my mic is not working is because the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter isn't correct - I got that from amazon, not from the adapter box , kinda didn't see the adapter and threw the box away.

Not sure if that matters, if there are different types of 3.5mm jacks.

You have to go into your audio settings on the Xbox one and mess around with the sound options. You have to change the audio to the digital audio setting and just play around with some of the settings. Hope this helps!

Anyone else having problems updating the Xbox One controller? I can't even get passed this step to set up chat with my Astro A40s. The chat adapter ends up stuck on mute. 

Xbox One fucking sucks. 

Anyone else having problems updating the Xbox One controller? I can't even get passed this step to set up chat with my Astro A40s. The chat adapter ends up stuck on mute. 

Xbox One fucking sucks. 

#PCMasterRace

Im looking into a few different headsets for the xbone / Not astro but only because of price i just don't really want to spend another $200 on a headset.

What do you think ? 

What are you using  ?

I was thinking about this today when I got an xbone and realized the mic port is totally different now...can I not use my Mixamp with steel series siberias?  What adapter are you talking about?

do they make vga for xboxone?

will dis work if I use steel series instead of astros?