FireAtWill

New Team: Ogre 2, Royal 2, Heinz & SnakeBite

You guys do realize, Lethul and APG do not get along together?

They're best friends lol, they just act like they hate each other over social media as a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not really any huge names but its still a team with pretty good players.

Just played with them for few games. Got great communication and they have been grinding hard. Good sleeper squad.

Oh I don't know, he might

It's just weird to me that a grown man is crowd funding an xbox1

I know he has worked for Astro support, when I had an issue with my A40's, he was the guy I spoke to in the support chat lol. He might've left. That crowdfunding could be fake, though. Could just be a guy pretending he's raising money for an Xbox for Karma but instead that money could just be going straight to the guy running the crowdfunder.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I heard wrong but I think the original donation total was 2K, then I lol'd.

The guy running it was Karma BFF during the Halo days, but looking at the his Halo posts in the FB H2 OG group is pretty cringe.

19b165a9d9ed4928a1448c2e432af89f.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maybe I heard wrong but I think the original donation total was 2K, then I lol'd.

The guy running it was Karma BFF during the Halo days, but looking at the his Halo posts in the FB H2 OG group is pretty cringe.

19b165a9d9ed4928a1448c2e432af89f.png

is that August 25 of this year?

I know he has worked for Astro support, when I had an issue with my A40's, he was the guy I spoke to in the support chat lol. He might've left. That crowdfunding could be fake, though. Could just be a guy pretending he's raising money for an Xbox for Karma but instead that money could just be going straight to the guy running the crowdfunder.

So its a fake site? Taking moneys from people? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So its a fake site? Taking moneys from people? 

I don't know if the site is legit or not. I was referring to the fact it's a guy who I've not personally heard of taking donations for Karma. It could easily just be a cover-up and the guy running the crowd funder will take the money for himself. It looks like it is real, as Ray mentioned he was good friends with Karma back in the day, but as H2F Mike said, be careful, it does seem weird that Karma, a grown man, can't afford an Xbox One by November.

They're best friends lol, they just act like they hate each other over social media as a joke.

Fooled me on stream.

Heinz and Lethul just kept talking about how they disliked him. Oh well.

I don't know if the site is legit or not. I was referring to the fact it's a guy who I've not personally heard of taking donations for Karma. It could easily just be a cover-up and the guy running the crowd funder will take the money for himself. It looks like it is real, as Ray mentioned he was good friends with Karma back in the day, but as H2F Mike said, be careful, it does seem weird that Karma, a grown man can't afford an Xbox One by November.

Kill3n is an oldschool dude, but seems like a bit of a tool from what I remember. I don't know him well enough to say it's not a scam, but I do know he's been Karma's long time friend forever now.

Kill3n if I'm not mistaken was like some 6'6 guy and one of the tallest MLG players. At an early event, he teamed with Pistola and while I don't want to call it an iconic picture, it was one of the more memorable ones I remember from the MLG days. He teamed with Pistola and Shook and Awok3n. He teamed with numerous others in the top 16 too. Couldn't find the pic of them standing side by side.

Kill3n.Pistola.jpg

Also, he was the one that was trying to clear the air the most back in Orlando 07 or 08 where Karma, Kill3n, and Mistretta were looking like they were in DEEP SHIT for smoking in the hotel bathroom and setting off the fire alarm. I remember rumors that they were banned from MLG and the hotel, but it turned out only being the hotel. Apparently Midge and Karma were playing an Octagon when a group of the 30 kids inside the same room decided to smoke. Since they were 21 they stood around to remedy the situation when the cops came while the others dipped out on the room. That's his side of the story though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You seriously calling Ogre2, Heinz, and snakewho? and royalwho? a god squad? lol okay.. Heinz and Ogre 2, sure, but 2 of those things arn't like the other...

I think you're underestimating Snakebite. In my opinion Royal 2 still has a lot to prove but I think Snakebite is able to play at Heinz and 2gre's level. Personally I'd like to see that spot filled by either Ace or Assault but that's pretty unlikely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh I don't know, he might

It's just weird to me that a grown man is crowd funding an xbox1

Karma isn't the one who made it.....

But I have no idea if it is legit or not

Any really big name from the Halo 2 days could make a twitch account, a youtube channel, a paypal account, and a teambeyond forum account and have a thousand dollars in 30 days if they weren't either dumb, lazy or both.

Get back into the community and ask like 5 dollars an hour for either customs or matchmaking with fans. Make some threads. Stream the games, put up a donation button, post the games to youtube with an intro saying your'e trying to get back into gaming and would love to play with as many fans as possible. Schedule the times with the people on an open-edit google spreadsheet and collect a lot of really easy money. The problem was that they wanted like 90/hour for gaming lessons or games with fans and it made anyone willing to pay that a fanboy moron in the eyes of the community. If it'd been 5 bucks no one would have cared and more people would have done it. Hell I'd have dropped 5 bucks to play an hour of Team Slayer with Karma or OGRE2 back in the day, why not? What's 5 bucks?

This exact plan could have yielded tens of thousands of dollars from 2005-2010 but pros are idiots and just hate money apparently. All it would have taken was being computer savvy and a little work.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The original post in that FB group was "Karma isnt getting an Xbox One, so everyone donate and lets get him one"

I made a post saying... hey, an Xbox One really isnt that much.  Karma is a grown ass man, if he doesnt want to buy one then dont force it on him lol.  If he wanted one he would just get one.

Also the original donation goal was $2k... I guess they were trying to deck him out with new console, monitor, gunnars, Astros.. idk man seemed weird.

Legit the equivalent to me not being interested in buying a pair of shoes, and then @@CyReN launches a kickstarter and gave them to me anyways. BRAH IF I WANTED THE SHOES I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think this team with Ogre 2 will be competitive, not sure they'll be the best though. Lots more players yet to announce teams so a lot could change yet.