belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I dislike Euron in this version. Euron is supposed to be worse than Ramsey. Euron molested is brother, wants to steal Danys dragons and rape her, has killed a multitude of people. He's extremely persuasive. The current show Euron is like fucking Jack Sparrow.

I've never read the books, but ye as a character Euron is pretty bad in the show.

Poor Theon turned back into Reek :(

Euron definitely returning with that gift he promised.. has Ellaria who poisoned her daughter and also 1 of the sand snakes so I am sure we will see some twisted Cersei shit there.

What is with Sam and having the most disgusting fucking scenes this season my God.

Also Theon turning back into Reek was the most genuine form of PTSD yet. He's watching people get their body parts pulled off, and Euron is basically another Ramsey. I would have been annoyed if Theon HADN'T run. I wonder how the Queen Bitch Dany will see this.

Kinda surprised Euron was able to crush the fleet so easy after having no ships last season.

yeah... it was depicted as a slaughter but beforehand it was made out to have a slight edge to Euron at most. 

What is with Sam and having the most disgusting fucking scenes this season my God.

The transition scene made my stomach turn.

The transition scene made my stomach turn.

just came here to say how amazing that was 

• Upvote (+1) 4

God that transition scene got me fucked up. Was not expecting it I thought that was still the skin. Honestly that's some of the best editing I've seen in the show and they use it on such a disgusting scene.

The Lord of light is the most confusing thing in the show. Doesn't seem good or bad. Just seems like an all powerful being that loves fucking with things.

The Lord of light is the most confusing thing in the show. Doesn't seem good or bad. Just seems like an all powerful being that loves fucking with things.

Which makes sense. Fire is life and death. It's uncontrollable and doesn't care for a anything. Remember that the actual series is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Fire has a lot to do with the show.

I feel like we got cheaped out of an amazing battle scene.

Instead of showing the long winded fucking king to queen speak, we could've seen the dickless army in an epic land and sea battle or the Lanester army in action.

• Upvote (+1) 2