belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Is Davos going to kill Meli Sanders?  Or try to convince Jon that he should?

I like the red woman though. She's just a victim of her own fanatic beliefs. She wants what's best. Also, its awesome to see her take her clothes off. Can't we agree on that?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nudity from GoT isn't allowed on this forum even with spoiler tags? We need more European mods to set things straight.

Nudity from GoT isn't allowed on this forum even with spoiler tags? We need more European mods to set things straight.

jon-snow-sad-1433863881.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm calling that if Tommen dies or Cersei fails her trial by faith, Cersei will go haywire and blow up King's Landing with the rest of the Mad King's wildfire stash that Tyrion found and used against Stannis(?). 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah general consensus seems to be Cersei is going to lose it one way or another and try to "Burn them all"

So, something that's been troubling me...

We've seen Melisandre's glamour appearance, and we've seen her true body.

My question is, if you have sex with her, do you feel the 30 y/o vagina or the 300 y/o one?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, something that's been troubling me...

We've seen Melisandre's glamour appearance, and we've seen her true body.

My question is, if you have sex with her, do you feel the 30 y/o vagina or the 300 y/o one?

we see the 30 y/o tits so probably the 30 y/o vagina

I remember reading about all those people that died on the Muslim pilgrimage in Mecca and wondering how it could happen.  Someone wrote a chilling post explaining the "science" behind it so to speak and it made me really uneasy.  That seen brought that uneasiness to life.  We can't say enough about it. 

That music was so epic.  I was gonna post that song earlier in the week to see what people thought.  It was so perfect and I knew that was what Tommen was going to do.