belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Hopefully next week goes above and beyond anything they have ever done.  I'm talking Braveheart sequences.

Joffrey may have been a little shit but at least he never outlawed HYPE.  :mj:  

D&D were just trolling the fuck out of viewers in last night's episode.

Cleganebowl? nah shit is outlawed. LSH? nah Beric shows up and the Hound pisses in a river similar to the one LSH shows up in. Jaime getting back on track to his book arc? nah the dude is still a tool. More behind the Arya plot line because surely the writing can't be this bad? nah its really that bad. Something interesting finally happens in Meereen? nah still cheesy af 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The dialogue in this episode was so bad I had to pause the episode like 6 times to clear my head. 

That episode was just lazy TBH(sans the mountain ripping that guys head off). Maybe they are bringing us down because this weeks episode is going to be freaking insane.

hey someone is shooting arrows at me let's just run in A STRAIGHT LINE

• Upvote (+1) 7

Best episode of the entire series. Cinematography was absolutely beautiful. The way the battle was depicted was scary accurate as well

he deserved to die if he couldn't figure that out imo

The plot needed it so he becomes a moron.

If the Freys get theirs next week I'm going to so scared of the inevitable killjoy that awaits.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That episode went a little bit too well. I haven't read the books, but I know something bad is going to happen soon.

littlefinger probs gonna betray sansa or something

littlefinger probs gonna betray sansa or something

I honestly don't think that will happen. We don't know what Littlefingers end goal is. I used to think it was King of the Seven Kingdom's.

Littlefinger going to force a marriage between Sansa/Robin? 

Episode went way too well, I can only assume the deaths of at least 2 liked characters in the finale.