belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I'm buying into this theory. Forget my previous Jaqen post. I can't find it, but in one of the trailers there was an image of someone with a bloody hand wiping their blood on the wall while heading down a dark hall/alleyway.

I don't think the person who got stabbed is Araya. Like it seemed really stupid with her reaction and everything.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Even if it was her she isn't going to die.  George's wife said she would divorce him if anything ever happened to Arya.

If you think Waif and Arya are the same person... you are giving D&D waaay tooo much credit for their writing and #2 - you are very delusional.

nah the theory wasn't that Waif and Arya were the same, it was Jaqen H'ghar!

Is the high sparrow really Howland Reed???? what do you guys think of that theory

The Reeds are loyal servants to the Starks, would explain why the high sparrow is trying to destroy the Lannisters and Tyrells...

They killed Ned! His best friend... 

Howland Reed and Ned are the only ones who know about what is in the top of the tower of joy (lyanna stark giving birth to jon snow) who was kidnapped by Raegar Targaryan, which means Jon Snow is really Danys nephew!!! 

BOOM

No?

Also, the girl who's with Bran is supposedly Howland Reeds daughter, everything is really starting to make sense if any of this is true.

Ned and Reed are around the same age, so I would debunk it there.

What I would like is Sansa & Jon going to him for support in reclaiming Winterfell & the North, and I would actually love for him to confirm R+L=J while they're there, because we all expect it to be confirmed in a Tower of Joy flashback.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Episode 9 is supposedly 70 minutes long and titled "Battle of the Bastards" so I'm assuming what you think will happen in this weeks episode! Can't wait man GOT has me so hyped this season lol

also, where do you see it say they are the same age?

idk the basis of that theory is very iffy...I think it would make more sense for howland to appear at a different time when things are more dire....maybe even soon with sansa/jon's army.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, the show could change it(I doubt it though as the actor who played Reed in a flashback is afaik around the same age as Ned's flashback actor), but GRRM stated that Reed was in his thirties(in 2002) here. Which calculates to around the same age as Ned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If any of you were paying attention you would know that Reed is Jaqen.

ah yes, that theory...

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even though the show pisses me off at times, I must say not having a general idea of what is going to happen outside of theories is pretty damn exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even though the show pisses me off at times, I must say not having a general idea of what is going to happen outside of theories is pretty damn exciting.

Waited until finishing season 5 to read the books. So fun to watch without knowing who's gonna get got.

I read the books one time, cant remember if it says anything about howland being someone who would go incognito...what i do remember is that hes very reclusive and hasnt been seen much at all since the war and that their homestead is constantly moving with the bogs and nearly impossible to find. I think an emergence from reclusiveness would be more likely than him hiding in plain sight.