Game of Thrones Discussion

So Arya:

1. Didn't have needle

2. Was walking funny that entire episode

3. Somehow obtained a lot of money

Starting to think that wasn't Arya, but it was Jaqen

Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Blackfish didn't disappoint, but D&D omitting a hilarious line during the parley is so typical.

Cogman wrote this episode, so I'm surprised it wasn't in there. We did get a Lem sighting & we got the Freys shouting empty threats to the Blackfish w/ Edmure on the gallows tho, which were some nice touches.

Overall I thought it was a good episode. The Cersei/Olenna scene was great.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also no "broken man" speech. McShane would have owned that shit. C'mon Cogman! You're better than this.

Aaaannnd it looks like D&D are gonna continue to butcher Jaime as is evidencedby next week's preview.

pretty watch every episode praying that the fkn bible thumper, rag head takes a sword in the gut.

I hope the broken man speech is in another episode as a flashback for The Hound maybe. Maybe they thought it wouldn't translate.

If they cut Manderly's north remembers speech though..

So Arya:

1. Didn't have needle

2. Was walking funny that entire episode

3. Somehow obtained a lot of money

Starting to think that wasn't Arya, but it was Jaqen

Thoughts?

Agree

she begged for awhile and sold needle. why the fuck would that be jaqen...

Testing the Waif and she obviously failed. Also, no way she sold Needle. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How can Jaqen be Arya? Not even the same height.

or the same face, but we all know that hasn't stopped them before

• Upvote (+1) 1

perhaps those scenes were meant to not be shown until they reveal what really happens? 

I need some help because I don't think it was Arya that got stabbed.  I could see Jaqen pulling some "Saw 3" bullshit where he is secretly testing the Waif the whole time.  Its definitely not a coincidence either that Arya was instructed to kill someone portraying Cersei.  

since when have they altered their height when taking the face of another?

S5E10 The scene where Arya goes blind and "Jaqen" drinks the poison. The waif is standing behind Arya asking "why are you crying? He is not your friend." and then it is Jaqen who says "He was no one". Wearing the same clothes.

I think the really good faceless men can do more than change faces. Theres more about their organization that we (Arya) do not know.

Edit: Also in that scene, when Arya is pulling the faces off of dead Jaqen, she gets to her face. Who's to say that a faceless man as trained as Jaqen can't wear a face of someone who is still alive

• Upvote (+1) 1

No way Arya dies that easily. There will be a twist next week with Arya. Not sure what.

Next three epsidoes are some of the longest they've done. I expect a few of these storyline to really climax and start to mesh together hopefully.