belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Jaime being sent to regain control of the Riverun and deal w/ the Blackfish. Meanwhile, Brienne is being sent by Sansa to meet the Blackfish. Feels like Brienne will be the one to end Jaime.

Jaime being sent to regain control of the Riverun and deal w/ the Blackfish. Meanwhile, Brienne is being sent by Sansa to meet the Blackfish. Feels like Brienne will be the one to end Jaime.

Why would she kill him? She has no quarrel with him, they even generally like each other. It's more likely that we will be seeing Jamie start redeeming himself just like the book.

We already saw Jaime on his redemption arc but D&D are idiots who completely forgot all about that the minute they had Jaime return to KL

Well I'm hoping this is a return to form. You can tell Jamie is getting sick of bullshit.

He's getting sick of bullshit but not getting sick of Cersei which is bullshit. Even if Jaime does get back on track there is still the stupidity of last season & this season (so far) that will not be forgotten. It's so frustrating when they do so well w/ one of the series' most interesting character arcs but then manage to completely negate all of that progression w/ a lot of piss poor writing

• Upvote (+1) 1

^I thought this episode was great too, people didn't die and nothing crazy happened but I think the episodes that setup the big moments are just as important and make those moments more fun to watch.

He's getting sick of bullshit but not getting sick of Cersei which is bullshit. Even if Jaime does get back on track there is still the stupidity of last season & this season (so far) that will not be forgotten. It's so frustrating when they do so well w/ one of the series' most interesting character arcs but then manage to completely negate all of that progression w/ a lot of piss poor writing

We will see. I'm going to hold out hope because Jamie is in my top 5 favorite characters in the book.

Well that makes sense because Jaime's arc and character development in the books is awesome.  The show pretty much completely fucked that up now.

Well that makes sense because Jaime's arc and character development in the books is awesome.  The show pretty much completely fucked that up now.

Yea. Jamie goes from complete dick that only cares for himself to actually caring for people, and not putting up with stupid bullshit like his sister, he learns to forgive and learns to be kind. Like for example his part with Brynden, he treats him fairly and goes out of his way to not make trouble. Book one Jamie would have cut down every single person in that castle and not given a fuck.

Blackfish didn't disappoint, but D&D omitting a hilarious line during the parley is so typical.

So Margery isn't sleeping with Tommen which means she no longer wants to have his heir. She plannin something big yo

So Margery isn't sleeping with Tommen which means she no longer wants to have his heir. She plannin something big yo

GENDRY HYPE

jk, imagine tho

I'm assuming Sansa wrote to LIttlefinger...can he really be trusted? If there's one person he wouldn't betray it's her, but I have no idea what he's up to.  

• Upvote (+1) 1