belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

that just makes you an idiot.

How rude. I'm sure you notice every single bit of information or supposed similarities that happens on screen.

How rude. I'm sure you notice every single bit of information or supposed similarities that happens on screen.

obviously i do or else i wouldn't be calling out the idiots for being idiots

thought the episode was garbage for the most part tbh. what exactly was redeeming about this episode besides Bran's time traveling shit? speaking of which i couldn't give two shits about Hodor, but if Bran can forreal alter time like that then shiieett. that's serious. literally the only thing to be gained from this episode tho, except maybe the potential foreshadowing of Davos getting back on track w/ his Dance chapters in some modified way

• Upvote (+1) 2

damn gaming forum doesn't appreciate magic grenades!

Looks like Coldhands/Benjen is coming next week?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Best episode since Hardhome. Best part about it: NO Kings Landing

*still praying D&D will choose to just forget Dorne exists

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Jinxer Kings landing is bout to be HYPE af with the best fight ever conceived 

Pretty cool episode. The WWs confirmed to be an out of control creation by the CotF is a pretty huge reveal. Debunks any of the WWs are the good guys or a periodic cleanser of the world like the Reapers from Mass Effect type theories.

Also, with no Victarion in the show, Jorah and Dany putting a heavy emphasis on a 'cure' for his grayscale, and a red priestess in Meereen there can only be one conclusion made...Jorah's getting a volcano arm bitches    

• Upvote (+1) 2

So many theories going on in my head right now...

Prediction #1:Coldhands/Benjen Stark will return next episode to save Bran and Meera.

skip to 1:19. Its the same lighting as the ep 6 preview.

Prediction #2: Yara and Theon take the ships they stole to Mereen. Not only did they steal the ships, they stole Euron's idea. Theon already knows Tyrion, so it would make more sense for them to side with team Theon as opposed to team Euron.

Prediction #3: Arya decides she doesn't want to give up who she is, returns to Westeros, faceless man kills Walder Frey 

Crazy theory #1. What if Bran was the Lord of Light and he just spoke to people via wheirwood.net

Crazy theory #2. What if Bran made the Mad King go crazy by talking to him. Pretty sure were going to get a Kingslayer flashback this season. 

I loved this episode. Every scene was awesome. The only thing I wish could be different was Sansa not talking about her meeting with Littlefinger. Other than the Bran scene, my favorite was the red priestess scene. We've never seen Varys where he looks confused/concerned or he doesn't have control of the situation. I'm suddenly way more interested in the Mereen storyline now. Euron is awesome.