belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

He's gonna be a total savage and he's gonna fuck Ramsay to death with his undead Targ/Stark peen

DON'T WAKE THE DRAGON!

Better episode than the last, everything went as expected though(as did the last), I wanted Tyrion to get chomped so bad though because #comedy

Jon's resurrection probably could've been done better but at the same time I'm glad they didn't drag it out and just got it over with. Should be interesting how much Jon changes after being dead for so long. I wonder if he'll leave the Night's Watch since his oath has been fulfilled and take control of the North(and maybe more) like many have speculated.

ToJ should be next episode or at least part of it. HYPE 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No

I've always wondered about this theory though. For anyone unfamiliar -  If Aerys Targaryen had raped Joanna and there was some sort of failed abortion by the Lannisters that led to Tyrion's deformity / her death. There is the issue of his hair and eyes which don't exactly fit in with the typical Lannister. It would also help make sense of the fact that he didn't end up like Quentyn when he approached the dragons on the show. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've always wondered about this theory though. For anyone unfamiliar -  If Aerys Targaryen had raped Joanna and there was some sort of failed abortion by the Lannisters that led to Tyrion's deformity / her death. There is the issue of his hair and eyes which don't exactly fit in with the typical Lannister. It would also help make sense of the fact that he didn't end up like Quentyn when he approached the dragons on the show. 

The theory here always made sense to me, but everyone seems so against it.

Trailer Spoilers: Wonder why they are making Arthur Dayne a dual wielder in the show. I always thought Dawn was a really cool sword.

Trailer Spoilers: Wonder why they are making Arthur Dayne a dual wielder in the show. I always thought Dawn was a really cool sword.

Heh, thought that was Gerold Hightower but looks like they won't be referencing the Sword of the Morning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heh, thought that was Gerold Hightower but looks like they won't be referencing the Sword of the Morning.

It is possible that they are holding off revealing Arthur Dayne, He might be in the tower of just not pictured in the trailer but from what I remember I thought Arthur was the one who said "Now it begins" I guess the trailer doesn't show enough to know for sure.

https://youtu.be/y685gVGRQ98?t=22s

The theory here always made sense to me, but everyone seems so against it.

Probably because that would be too repetitive considering R+L=J is the most believed theory out there.

It does make perfect sense to me, I just don't want it to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Up and down episode.

Fuck the Umbers. Rickon looks like hes 18.

Daenerys storyline is at an all time low.

Ending at the wall was great. Very excited to see Jon now.

Not having any Greyjoy scenes after that perfect Euron and Balon scene was a bummer

Up and down episode.

Fuck the Umbers. Rickon looks like hes 18.

Daenerys storyline is at an all time low.

Ending at the wall was great. Very excited to see Jon now.

Not having any Greyjoy scenes after that perfect Euron and Balon scene was a bummer

Aren't the Umbers supposed to be good guys? In the books at least.

god the Tower of Joy scene was super underwhelming. why was Arthur Dayne dual-wielding swords??? why didn't Howland have a spear?? the fight choreography really wasn't that exciting, & true to form, D&D go for cartoonish flashy shit w/ the dual-wielding instead of doing something cohesive. there hasn't been a great fight sequence since Beric vs The Hound

curious what the Umbers are planning by giving Rickon over to Ramsay. i figured that "the gift" was going to be Rickon, but wasn't sure how it was going to be played out

god the Tower of Joy scene was super underwhelming. why was Arthur Dayne dual-wielding swords??? why didn't Howland have a spear?? the fight choreography really wasn't that exciting, & true to form, D&D go for cartoonish flashy shit w/ the dual-wielding instead of doing something cohesive. there hasn't been a great fight sequence since Beric vs The Hound

curious what the Umbers are planning by giving Rickon over to Ramsay. i figured that "the gift" was going to be Rickon, but wasn't sure how it was going to be played out

I didn't mind the Hound vs Brienne

that triggered me. You already have Dawn, why need another?

that triggered me. You already have Dawn, why need another?

because D&D, hat's why. how else are they gonna show that Dayne is the dankest swordsman in all of Westeros!!! only pedestrian swordsmen use only one sword!!

And it makes no sense. Watching one guy take on and nearly kill all 4 with just one sword would have been even danker