belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I personally liked it. I actually thought he was dead. In the moment, I thought everyone leaving the room and when Davos closed the door symbolized the writers saying "He's actually dead. Move on with your lives." There was a 30-45 second period where I legitimately thought it had failed and he wasn't coming back.

However, I don't like the "I don't know what I'm doing but ill just wing it" style that D&D decided to go with here. Oh well. HES BACK

lel it was so obvious that he was gonna come back after everyone left super fuckin predictable 

Fair enough.

We knew Jon was gonna come back.

OMG EURON FINALLY

J+A=T basically confirmed at this point right?

Very sad that the Roose is no longer loose.

Don't put your willy anywhere near the Mountain ffs

Would have been better if the episode ended with Ghost turning towards the table

Don't be TWD

Best part of this episode for me was some of the dialogue choices. 

Tyrion talking to the dragons (which is one of my favorite pieces of inner thought from him in the books) and basically everything that came out of Euron's mouth put a huge smile on my face. 

It was just a huge step up from last episode to me. 

Euron sounds like a good Euron, but doesn't have the proper Euron appearance at all. Balon & Aeron were more intimidating looking than this guy

Euron sounds like a good Euron, but doesn't have the proper Euron appearance at all. Balon & Aeron were more intimidating looking than this guy

I thought it was Obi Wan

Am I the only one who thought Melisandre would have to give her life to save Jon's? or some other consequence?  Just seems too easy like this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought it is was Theon

Not really, but he does resemble Theon somewhat

I thought it was as well but then I remembered it takes character anywhere from 2-4 years to get places.

Am I the only one who thought Melisandre would have to give her life to save Jon's? or some other consequence? Just seems too easy like this.

It correlates to the priest in season 3 but yah It seemed pretty easy.

i wonder in what capacity jon will be in after being resurrected...i hope he isnt a punk bitch...He seemed pretty much back to normal from the tidbit we saw

Am I the only one who thought Melisandre would have to give her life to save Jon's? or some other consequence?  Just seems too easy like this.

It was easy for Thoros as well, but Beric lost some of himself everytime, so it will be interesting to see the impact it had on John being dead as long as he was. 

Or if maybe there was some warging going on that kept him intact. 

i wonder in what capacity jon will be in after being resurrected...i hope he isnt a punk bitch...He seemed pretty much back to normal from the tidbit we saw

He's gonna be a total savage and he's gonna fuck Ramsay to death with his undead Targ/Stark peen

• Upvote (+1) 3

The writing on this episode was shit all around. It was out-of-character for Davos and Melisandre. And thanks to D&D's "subtle" hints, there was zero shock value with Jon. What could have been awesome became "just bring him back already and get it over with." It's only been two episodes and the decline in the writing quality has been more than ever. The way Jon was brought back made me feel like I'm watching a cheesy drama on SciFi.

I personally liked it. I actually thought he was dead.

I have no words

I liked the episode. Honestly I never expect people from this forum to like anything so I'm not surprised y'all dislike it.

What do you mean, you people?

• Upvote (+1) 2