belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Dorne is an absolute mess

I have a bad feeling that they're gonna fuck up Jaime's character arc. I hope I'm wrong though and they're able to pull it off. 

Mel confirmed to be the lady from room 237

what in the flying fuck is going on in Dorne

lets change a fan-fave character who pretends to be boring into a character that is actually boring. BOLD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait so with the ending wtf happened. I was not cool with that scene I was hyped for some Melisandre and then all of a sudden that appeared on screen!!!

Dorne is obviously going to be used like Aegon (since they cut him), as the war that is distracting King's Landing from what they should actually be worrying about. 

The couldn't have got to it in a worse way and they basically ruined 2 characters I really enjoy and one of them giving a GOAT speech. 

The tone of that episode was really weird and jarring at times. 

First episode though and those have generally been the weakest in the series. 

i am actually all for the melly sanders scenes. this is what i like abput her character, when she starts questioning her abilities

overall tho, I'm finding it hard to actually give a shit anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

I work on sundays (preacher). When I come home GOT is on TV and not Fear the walking dead. I will never have to endure another episode of that god awful tv show. Praise Jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

considering d&d are so brutally predictable, a predictable prediction would be thus: alister & co kill everybody in that room but davos & ghost, & as those two are cornered, ready to die for jon as alister & co hesitate briefly, prob for some alister & davos dialogue, edd & tormund & co show up just in the knick of time to save them

so far 1-0 for predictable predictions this season. let's see if i can improve to 2-0

i am actually all for the melly sanders scenes. this is what i like abput her character, when she starts questioning her abilities

I find it interesting as well. Its a nice parallel to Thoros in regards to his faith being low when he first revived Beric and now the same is happening to Mel presumably before she revives Jon.  

& i mean, props to grrm for revealing a lot of depth to a character w/ only a single pov chapter in late in Dance. the melly sanders moments in this episode were prob the only ones i enjoyed. couldn't even really get behind the Theon stuff at the beginning because it was cheesy & predictable 

My girlfriend and I make a comment about how awesome looking the massive black dude guarding the prince/king of Dorne looks

2 seconds later wtf

The dialogue in this episode did not feel like Game of Thrones.

The whole Sansa/Theon/Brienne stuff is such a cluster fuck

Just had a thought.

If the books and show will ultimately end up the same way and Aegon isn't in the show, is he going to die in the books? He's my favourite character for the throne  :apg:

wtf why is the show spoiling the book

Just had a thought.

If the books and show will ultimately end up the same way and Aegon isn't in the show, is he going to die in the books? He's my favourite character for the throne  :apg:

wtf why is the show spoiling the book

No, well Aegon will probably die eventually since he's a mummer's dragon. The show is diverging even more from the source material so characters who die on the show may not necessarily die in the books.

No, well Aegon will probably die eventually since he's a mummer's dragon. The show is diverging even more from the source material so characters who die on the show may not necessarily die in the books.

They know the ending though, so it should all end up in a similar place. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it confirmed either way whether he's legit or not?

I don't really mind lol, only read a few chapters and admittedly they're almost all from Jon's view (who adores the kid) but he seems like he'd suit the throne