belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Pokemon song >

If there is any into that can make you feel like a kid again its the Pokemon song. I'm totally gonna force my kids into Pokemon.

Anyone got a link for a stream? 

For this type of stuff, I would ask on /tv/. I'm sure they have a thread somewhere.

God that Dorne disrespect triggered me.

D&D be like:

What's the one thing everyone who watches our show hates about our version of Dorne? The Sand Snakes? Ok let's off everyone else. But seriously... I can't believe they did Doran like that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

D&D be like:

What's the one thing everyone who watches our show hates about our version of Dorne? The Sand Snakes? Ok let's off everyone else. But seriously... I can't believe they did Doran like that.

Like seriously. What the fuck are the writers thinking??

D&D be like:

It's funny. The storyline that D&D differ the most from the books is the storyline everyone hates the most. It's why I don't understand people who didn't mind the show finishing before the books? Dorne is a perfect sign of what we should expect with what D&D are able to do without the source material. Get used to this quality of writing folks, it's about to become the norm.

It's funny. The storyline that D&D differ the most from the books is the storyline everyone hates the most. It's why I don't understand people who didn't mind the show finishing before the books? Dorne is a perfect sign of what we should expect with what D&D are able to do without the source material. Get used to this quality of writing folks, it's about to become the norm.

I'll watch more before I decide if it is terrible. But its not looking good when Dorne is concerned. 

There is no point getting mad that they are passing the books with the pace GRRM is going at. I'm starting to doubt Winds will be released this year. The show can't just go on an extended hiatus. And its not like Martin can meet the deadlines even if they did wait on him. Its just an all around unfortunate situation.

There is no point getting mad that they are passing the books with the pace GRRM is going at. I'm starting to doubt Winds will be released this year. The show can't just go on an extended hiatus. And its not like Martin can meet the deadlines even if they did wait on him. Its just an all around unfortunate situation.

Oh I know. Were not mad about that. Were mad about the shit they are pulling with Dorne.

Never said I was mad. I know that they have no choice. I just think people have too much confidence in D&D in continuing this show without GRRM's source material. Fans need to start lowering their expectations in terms of writing.

I don't like how they killed them off. The country was going to war anyways. There was no need to kill Doran. Now who is going to rule? 

Edit: I also don't like how there wasn't much tension developed. Other than "We need to go to war", "No", "Cmon", "No", there wasn't much reason to kill him. Wished it could have been more Red Wedding style tbh.