belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Potential Season 6 episode names were leaked

Jq6w6cl.jpg

Possible Cersei will be killed in episode 10

If the Kingsmoot is going to be episode 1, it's going to start off the season strong. The hype is real.

i had a feeling that the kingsmoot would be the first episode. makes the most sense because it adds a new major player to the game. also gets rid of Balon/introduces Euron/reintroduces the Iron Islands/Greyjoys all in one fell swoop 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ian McShane is the fucking man forreal

"You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape...I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a fucking life. It’s only tits and dragons."

monica.

• Upvote (+1) 2

^ Anyone who thought him saying Stannis was killed off was spoilers is insane. There was no way Stannis was going to live.

^ Anyone who thought him saying Stannis was killed off was spoilers is insane. There was no way Stannis was going to live.

No need to spoiler tag aired events. We're all big boys here :)

it was most likely due to him revealing important details about his character

"My character is an ex-warrior who’s become a peacenik. So I have this group of peaceful…it’s like a cult, peaceful tribe… who have brought back…I bring back this beloved character that everyone thinks is dead. So, I’ll leave it at that."

Radio 5, speculating on which dead character McShane’s character has nursed back to life: “It can only be the Hound or Jon Snow.”

McShane: “It’s not the latter. It might be the former.”

it was most likely due to him revealing important details about his character

"My character is an ex-warrior who’s become a peacenik. So I have this group of peaceful…it’s like a cult, peaceful tribe… who have brought back…I bring back this beloved character that everyone thinks is dead. So, I’ll leave it at that."

Radio 5, speculating on which dead character McShane’s character has nursed back to life: “It can only be the Hound or Jon Snow.”

McShane: “It’s not the latter. It might be the former.”

Oh I didn't see that one. I saw the one saying that he asked if he got to work with Stephen Dillane again and they told him he was killed off.

I've seen theories bouncing around about Davos unsheathing Long Claw with that bad ass line. I think its most realistic that he is in the room with loyal NW and other NW are trying to break in to take Jon's body so he can't be revived.

But why would Davos care? Maybe he's trying to protect Jon but I just can't see him trying to stop Milisandre.

I mean he is trying to stop the NW from stopping Melisandre.  

I mean he is trying to stop the NW from stopping Melisandre.

Oh alright that makes more sense. I want that bastard servant boy of Jons to get executed by Jon.

since Stannis is dead, & i assume Theon will be taken prisoner by whoever it is that Sansa is w/ on those horses, who is going to interrogate a shackled up Theon to find out that both Bran & Rickon are still alive? Littlefinger? Umber?

Dany's storyline is the most intriguing for me. It's the only POV where I'm not confident on the direction it will go so everything with her will be new to me, which would be a nice change of pace I guess. I just hope D&D can salvage their shitty version of the events in Dorne. Like holy god, there has never been anything in the show that has differed so much in the books.

Where is Arianna? Why is Jamie/Bronn there? Why is Myrcella dead? Who the fuck is this bf of hers? Are the sandsnakes still going to go out on their assigned missions? And where the fuck is Darkstar? DORNE IS A MESS

Still looking forward to season 6 though!