belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Theory about someone that's been forgotten

Really, this stems just from general curiosity about how Danny plans on taking Westeros. With Meereen not going well, and the unsullied being pretty underwhelming thus far, I was thinking about how she can expand her military force- she has been conquering all the cities of essos from what I remember... why not the Dothraki?

Does anyone remember her blood riders? I know the one was decapitated, but the others are still alive from what I understand. One brought her to Qarth or however that's spelled, and the other we never heard from. The one who found Qarth is still alive, although apparently irrelevant(and what about the rest of her group? I don't remember them all dying, but again, they're clearly irrelevant)

That leaves the one bloodrider who we haven't heard anything from, and though it's probably wise to think he's dead, I think it would be cool if he joined another khal's group, but was ultimately bidding his time to take over a horde and ally with Danny. Even if that doesn't happen, I would like to see the dothraki become involved again- when drogo's blood rider(s) named themselves khal(s), it was because they had no respect for Danny what so ever. Now, after conquering so many cities and displaying her power via Drogon, they may willingly follow her. That would be a very awesome way of showing how much she has changed since then- a queen in name alone, to a conqueror of cities

Theory about someone that's been forgotten

Really, this stems just from general curiosity about how Danny plans on taking Westeros. With Meereen not going well, and the unsullied being pretty underwhelming thus far, I was thinking about how she can expand her military force- she has been conquering all the cities of essos from what I remember... why not the Dothraki?

Does anyone remember her blood riders? I know the one was decapitated, but the others are still alive from what I understand. One brought her to Qarth or however that's spelled, and the other we never heard from. The one who found Qarth is still alive, although apparently irrelevant(and what about the rest of her group? I don't remember them all dying, but again, they're clearly irrelevant)

That leaves the one bloodrider who we haven't heard anything from, and though it's probably wise to think he's dead, I think it would be cool if he joined another khal's group, but was ultimately bidding his time to take over a horde and ally with Danny. Even if that doesn't happen, I would like to see the dothraki become involved again- when drogo's blood rider(s) named themselves khal(s), it was because they had no respect for Danny what so ever. Now, after conquering so many cities and displaying her power via Drogon, they may willingly follow her. That would be a very awesome way of showing how much she has changed since then- a queen in name alone, to a conqueror of cities

Did you read the end of the ADWD?

The Dothraki are coming back

Did you read the end of the ADWD?

The Dothraki are coming back

Sweet. I hope we get to see them wreck shit

Champloo reads Wikis

Agreed he's been spot on for too many things. He shouldn't have pushed it I would have been impressed.

Champloo reads Wikis

Made that mistake after episode one. Fucking Others/The Wall were so cool I had to learn more about them. Wound up being a rabbit hole I wish I'd never gone down

• Upvote (+1) 7

Dothraki are coming back, but Khaleesi is going to wreck them.

Made that mistake after episode one. Fucking Others/The Wall were so cool I had to learn more about them. Wound up being a rabbit hole I wish I'd never gone down

Yeah... I did the same thing. But I just bought the books for my gf's birthday so I'm gonna read them when she's done. 

Rawin Djawadi goes over the process of making the theme song. A brief 12 minutes, one of my favorite music podcasts.

Honestly I think the Drogon "savior" moment was more cringe-inducing than every Sand Snake moment (sans the hand-slap game...)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Drogon thing actually happened though, just not quite how I pictured it. 

The Drogon thing actually happened though, just not quite how I pictured it.

Yeah. The Drogon moment in the books is really cool. What the show gave us was as corny as you can get