belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

cant wait until jon becomes prince white walker and fucks daenerys in the series finale

• Upvote (+1) 3

Speculation based on books:

Some of the predictions you guys made about the last 2 episodes seem spot on now. Olly is 100% going to have an impact on the finale which just feels dumb. I was a little bit worried the fighting pit scene wouldn't happen, but the "next time on" for the next two episodes clearly shows Dany in a fighting arena. There is also no way they end the season without some sort of resolution for Stannis march on Winterfell. Plus there is the Theon stuff. Mix in Jamie in Dorne and Cersei's penance (perhaps they even skip ahead to her trial?) and you have a loaded final two episodes to the season. And oh yeah, still more of Arya completing her first assignment. Though I guess they are skipping the blind part.

Holy shit that was the best episode I've seen so far. That final scene might give me nightmares though. I got goosebumps from that

First time I'll rewatch a GoT episode since that last big wall battle episode, soooo good.

all those guys Leroy Jenkins'ing off the cliff is probably the best part of the entire series

• Upvote (+1) 2

fuck dude that was way realer than i ever expected. the last five minutes or so were simply chilling. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

FUCK. This episode my body wants more. Ric Flair strutted around the house once the credits started playing.

valyrian steel works like dragon glass confirmed!

The last 45 seconds when he is raising his arms like Jesus and the silence is probably the most badass thing I have ever seen.

my hero.

valyrian steel works like dragon glass confirmed!

So I'm guessing this confirms valyrian steel = dragonsteel ?

So I'm guessing this confirms valyrian steel = dragonsteel ?

Yup, plus does anyone think that LSH is still possible given the episode title for the finale?

yeah that was definitely one of the best episodes of the series so far.

Jon killing that WW and the last part with the Night's King was just incredible. So glad Wun Wun was there to stomp on some wights too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one who doesnt give a damn about the Arya storyline this season? I just hate watching it for some reason.

This last episode was incredible. Reminded me of a Lord of the Rings type of production quality, possibly better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, plus does anyone think that LSH is still possible given the episode title for the finale?

I think that's more related to Cersei than LSH, but it could possibly be a nod to both. 

I just don't see the infatuation with LSH, especially when the other characters involved with that plot line are all over the place. Plus, LSH sucks. 

I could care less about LSH at this point since Brienne's and Jaime's stories have diverged so far from the books, and that's the only reason there is any intrigue with LSH. 

I also doubt they introduce LSH because they don't want to spam too much resurrection shit to the point of silliness.

And yeah, LSH sucks.

Yeah, LSH blows although I wouldn't mind if we get the actors who played Thoros of Myr and Lem back.

Pycelle calling for Kevan to come back to KL though. I wonder if Varys shows up; wouldn't have the same impact though if it plays out exactly in the book.

I agree that the finale title is primarily referring to Cersei... but I also think it will tie in Dany and perhaps even something with Shireen and Selyse. 

We need Daenerys in some more. 

She already stated there won't be anymore nudity in her career. She's shown enough, there's already way better bodys on the show, lol. (Missandei, Melisandre, Sand Snake, etc.)

• Upvote (+1) 1