belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

How can you be mad about this? 

they wrote a really shitty scene just so they  could meet the boob quota. If i wanted to see boobs I could just go on the internet and look at as many as I want that are just as good. there's already so much going on in the story and they're just wasting precious storytelling time with irrelevant nudity scenes

Gotta love the boob quota.  RIP Ros the whore.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Synopsis and Episode Titles for the final two episodes:

Calling it: "For the watch" cliffhanger.

Episode #49: “The Dance of Dragons”

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Stannis (Stephen Dillane) confronts a troubling decision. Jon (Kit Harington) returns to The Wall. Mace (Roger Ashton-Griffiths) visits the Iron Bank. Arya (Maisie Williams) encounters someone from her past. Dany (Emilia Clarke) reluctantly oversees a traditional celebration of athleticism.

Episode #50: “Mother’s Mercy” (season finale)

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei (Lena Headey) seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Synopsis and Episode Titles for the final two episodes:

Calling it: "For the watch" cliffhanger.

Episode #49: “The Dance of Dragons”

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Stannis (Stephen Dillane) confronts a troubling decision. Jon (Kit Harington) returns to The Wall. Mace (Roger Ashton-Griffiths) visits the Iron Bank. Arya (Maisie Williams) encounters someone from her past. Dany (Emilia Clarke) reluctantly oversees a traditional celebration of athleticism.

Episode #50: “Mother’s Mercy” (season finale)

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei (Lena Headey) seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged.

Looks like the fighting pits scene will happen in ep. 9 and she'll meet the Dothraki in ep. 10. And yeah, with that last sentence in ep. 10, "For the watch" will be the cliffhanger. I'm excited to see how D&D will butcher it

Looks like the fighting pits scene will happen in ep. 9 and she'll meet the Dothraki in ep. 10. And yeah, with that last sentence in ep. 10, "For the watch" will be the cliffhanger. I'm excited to see how D&D will butcher it

God I hope they don't butcher it, but man fuck Olly and him being the one who does the backstabbing.

Randyll Tarly in season 6? Jon Snow and _____ have one more scene together?

Sam drops off Gilly off at Horn Hill before heading to Oldtown?

The actress who plays Melisandre said that she has one more big scene with Jon this season. Rise Jon Targ RISE

I think Cersei sends that letter to Dorne for Jaime but he burns it and sticks around with Myrcella.

I'm interested in seeing if the show will have Jaime form a plan with Doran. From some of the pics it looks like they'll be meeting with Ellaria, Trystane, and Myrcella. Possibly this is where Trystane takes the role of Aegon in attacking the stormlands?

That would be sick if we see Robert Strong after Cersei's walk in ep 10.(Clegane Bowl get HYPE!)

I also wonder if D&D are going to include Varys killing Pycelle and Kevan. I could see them just holding it off until early on next season.

Randyll Tarly in season 6? Jon Snow and _____ have one more scene together?

Sam drops off Gilly off at Horn Hill before heading to Oldtown?

The actress who plays Melisandre said that she has one more big scene with Jon this season. Rise Jon Targ RISE

I think Cersei sends that letter to Dorne for Jaime but he burns it and sticks around with Myrcella.

I hope they don't hint to the show watchers that Jon isn't dead. I want the show watchers to think he's dead for an entire year, his revival in season 6 would get a better reaction, but that concept of story telling might be over D&D's heads.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its really the perfect cliffhanger even they can't screw that up right?  Right?!

Not gonna lie

I'm pretty excited for this next episode. The battle at Hardhome sounds like its going to be pretty awesome. 20 mins long with the potential for some white walkers or maybe even the night's king or ice spiders? Im down. 

Also, @@EagleBurn prepare to be let down with the 'For the Watch' scene. Think they're going to really focus on that little twerp Olly doing the killing unfortunately.

The moment where Thorne finds out that Jon is a Targ. Ya dun goof'd

I'm wondering what direction they are going to take Varys killing Kevin and when it will happen because although show watchers know that Cersei fucked herself over it hasn't really been portrayed as a dumpster fire that someone with outside interests would want to keep burning.  Plus Kevin has said like 3 lines all show.  

Seriously, I'm in shock after that episode. There were so many incredible moments. The silence at the end was amazing. Everything about it was just awesome. Best episode of the series.

Can someone please give me a TLDR I don't remember shit about the white walkers.

And holy shit this episode was fucking BA

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was exciting TV that I enjoyed, but still horseshit from a narrative perspective that will piss me off in the days to come. 

It was exciting TV that I enjoyed, but still horseshit from a narrative perspective that will piss me off in the days to come.

Why

The last 45 seconds when he is raising his arms like Jesus and the silence is probably the most badass thing I have ever seen.

There were some amazing well shot scenes tonight and I'm happy to have Tyrion back into this type of role. Dinklage consistently kills these type of scenes. 

Like I'm not even kidding that last scene is better than most movie scenes.