belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Is that girl a professional model or something? Holy shit her body is perfect

And good episode

Looking forward to the conversations between Dany and Tyrion. The Sam scene was very D&Dish. If that situation was in the books, GRRM would have half of Sam's teeth gone and Gilly would have been raped, and Ghost wouldn't pop out of fucking no where at the exact right moment to save the day. Lame as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this show just keeps getting worse. idk how much more I can watch

that bronn/sand snakes prision cell scene was abysmal 

100 bucks says they skip the part in the book where dany gets diarrhea in the desert for 500 pages

Get HYPE. Euron, the hound, some sort of flashback? and oldtown. 

I still don't know if they'll have the kingsmoot. Might just have Balon die and then Euron comes on in and takes over with no one including yara/asha contesting him. Could be completely wrong though. 

If Cleganebowl actually ends up happening I might die from the hype.

I have no idea what that flashback could be about tbh. That's assuming it even is a flashback.

As a semi-book reader, show watcher and full blooded american male, I still loved the fuck outta that scene, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

100 bucks says they skip the part in the book where dany gets diarrhea in the desert for 500 pages

you don't like boobs? what is wrong with you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mads Mikkelsen for Euron please.

That Bronn/Tyene scene was nice, but also bizarre and did nothing to further the Dorne shenanigans.

@@Tubmas I like that Stark brothers flashback theory when it comes to the trio of boys.

Oh shit we're likely getting Euron, the Gravedigger (and the Septon) and Oldtown for s6. KINGSMOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Don't fuck it up D&D

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/05/game-of-thrones-season-6-casting-greyjoys-tarlys

I'm excited, but christ this show timeline is all over the place.

ADWD spoilers

The Fighting Pits scene and Jon's stabbing will likely be the last two scenes this season

you don't like boobs? what is wrong with you?

I hated the scene because the antidote was a silly copout and it cured him before he even finished swallowing it. 

and as a boob liker, I hate the way GOT handles nudity. why do the main female characters only get naked during their first scenes of the show? If you're going to use gratuitous nudity, at least keep it consistent. right now it just feels like all nudity is just a contractual obligation for new actresses on HBO. Dany was naked for half of the first season and now she covers up her chest after she has sex with someone. 

I'm excited, but christ this show timeline is all over the place.

ADWD spoilers

The Fighting Pits scene and Jon's stabbing will likely be the last two scenes this season

and then the show is going to run away with the plot and ruin the rest of the books.

when does sam sail off to become a maester? did they bail on that story arc too?

• Upvote (+1) 2

^ What about "episode 9" though? 

Episode 9 has to have some of the following:

• Cersei Walk of Shame
  • Jon's "For the Watch"
  • Battle of Winterfell 
  • Drogon appearing in the fighting pits

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that girl a professional model or something? Holy shit her body is perfect

Was thinking the same thing. Probably best set of boobs I've seen the entire show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hated the scene because the antidote was a silly copout and it cured him before he even finished swallowing it.

and as a boob liker, I hate the way GOT handles nudity. why do the main female characters only get naked during their first scenes of the show? If you're going to use gratuitous nudity, at least keep it consistent. right now it just feels like all nudity is just a contractual obligation for new actresses on HBO. Dany was naked for half of the first season and now she covers up her chest after she has sex with someone.

and then the show is going to run away with the plot and ruin the rest of the books.

when does sam sail off to become a maester? did they bail on that story arc too?

Yah that is fucking bullshit. Why does Dany cover up like a PG-13 movie?!?!?!? The world needs Mother of Dragon Bewbs.

Yah that is fucking bullshit. Why does Dany cover up like a PG-13 movie?!?!?!? The world needs Mother of Dragon Bewbs.

Read an article (after season 1) that she wanted to have less nude scenes. Thats why you haven't seen many Dany boobs since then.

You don't tell the Mother of Dragons no. She'll burn your city down.

Emilia Clarke's profile has increased and she makes like $7 mil per season now. No more boobs for the audience.