belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Most British people are better in general at being attractive now that I think about it.

Most British people are better in general at being attractive now that I think about it.

Literally every country has attractive people. D&D just gets the one from the UK because it's easier. Go to any large college campus in the US and in a good hour, you can find a dozen 10/10 girls walking around campus. Or even if you go to a random bar in a small town, the bartender can be the hottest girl you've ever seen. The amount of hot chicks on this planet is fucking amazing, plus summer fashion these days has them wearing basically nothing in public. We truly live in a great time.

Uhhhh actually the girl who plays Missandei is número uno

this is true

tumblr_naq9g9wolT1sk2rnjo1_500.gif

Shit

fm

Did you guys see her in Furious 7? If you haven't, here's a glorious gif

t00BriR.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Literally every country has attractive people. D&D just gets the one from the UK because it's easier. Go to any large college campus in the US and in a good hour, you can find a dozen 10/10 girls walking around campus. Or even if you go to a random bar in a small town, the bartender can be the hottest girl you've ever seen. The amount of hot chicks on this planet is fucking amazing, plus summer fashion these days has them wearing basically nothing in public. We truly live in a great time.

Did you guys see her in Furious 7? If you haven't, here's a glorious gif

t00BriR.gif

that kind of reminds me of halle berry coming out of the water in 007, with slightly smaller boobs

that kind of reminds me of halle berry coming out of the water in 007, with slightly smaller boobs

holy shit, good call... shes got the behind parts to make up for the chesticles...  :cake:

On the money. Hot bitches everywhere. The problem is young teenagers and grandmothers trying to keep up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

some speculate that

Sam is going to be sent straight to Dany

but

even though i don't give one fuck for Sam's story, it would be pretty cool if they did his Oldtown arc. i was also hopng that they were hinting towards this.

I'm not so much excited about it because of what it means for Sam necessarily. But that it could bring in the Greyjoys for season 6 or maybe even have Arya replace Jaqen/Alchemist in doing whatever mission he was on.

loving all the tears that continue to flow all over the interwebz ever since last Sunday

Yeah! Those Sand Snakes man...

They should've got the henchwoman from Kingsman to play Obara Sand. She's a dancer/athletic-type. I bet she could sell the fuck out of that wushu style with that spear.

038584.jpg

Hot Sand Snake titties, Tyrion meets Dany, and Cersei is fucked. 

One of the few good episodes so far this season.

Use spoiler tags tho :)

Yeah that was a pretty solid episode. Probably the best of the season so far.

Whoever the actor is who plays the High Sparrow is absolutely killing it. His scenes with Olenna and Cersei were top notch.

Sansa telling Ramsay he is a bastard was pretty great too

Show only watchers must be confused af with Aemon's lines about egg

Still think Bronn is on route for an Arys Oakheart ending. Just that Arianne will be replaced by the sand snake who showed her ta tas

@@Tubmas

You may recognize the actor who plays the High Sparrow as Keira Knightley's father in the Pirates of Caribbean filmsand/or in Brazil and Glengarry Glen Ross.

I hope Bronn survives for now. I can't imagine him dying the Oakheart way since Doran will likely tell the Snakes (and Jaime?) about his fire and blood plan.

Literally every heir to the throne/King sucks other than Stannis.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Guess that Bronn scene was leaked after all. It really is such a dumb thing to put in but I was ummm... distracted, during that scene so its all good. The high sparrow is probably the best new addition to the show this season. This show really excelled this week on the plot points which stuck true to the books.