belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

Why is he a player wat has even done

Low birth, no lands, no titles, no army and no catelyn.

proceeds to fuck westeros by causing chaos

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yah but why do people even listen to him like who the fuck is he.

Also is he like Snape in Harry Potter where he is truly loyal to Dumbledore but acts as if he is loyal to Voldemort but kills Dumbledore to fool Voldemort? Cause that's what it feels like right now with him/Sansa/Cersei.

Yah but why do people even listen to him like who the fuck is he.

"IM RICH BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He's no Snape, that's for sure.

If this show can just follow the Stanis story line and stop focusing on the fucking sand snakes thx.

If this show can just follow the Stanis story line and stop focusing on the fucking sand snakes thx.

The upcoming Battle of Winterfell is like my biggest hard-on right now.

Stannis is the only character in this entire show that is actually fit to do anything. Everyone else literally sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought LF was just lying about not knowing anything about Ramsay, but then again I wouldn't put it past D&D to be inconsistent with characterization.

it would be equally as ******** if LF actually had a bead on Ramsay. the show is turning the best game players (LF + Varys) into bumbling morons making whimsical decisions.

So I just read this article after yet another bizzare episode.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/17/game-thrones-sansa-ramsay-interview?hootPostID=946f5fbe46c5ea4b1f185fca1cb9cbd4

So basically LF is just an idiot now

The part that stood out:

The writer producer also confirmed that, for those suspecting Littlefinger might have known about Ramsay’s sadism, that Baelish was definitely ignorant of the situation. “The difference between the Ramsay Snow of the books and the show is the Ramsay of the show is not a famous psycho,” he said. “He’s not known everywhere as a psycho. So Littlefinger doesn’t have the intelligence on him. He knows they’re scary and creepy and not to be folly trusted and it’s part of a larger plan.” 

LF doesn't have Intel on one, until very recently, irrelevant bastard- clearly this is the writers not understanding his character.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch, seriously there's no reason for it at all.

Yeah them trying to make things "more interesting" has now hurt other characters.(Sansa and Little Finger)

that fight in the gardens or whatever was one of the worst attempts at a serious looking fight that I have seen in awhile

• Upvote (+1) 5

After tonight's episode, I'm not sure if I want to keep watching to see what happens or just give it up and be happy with the goodness that was Seasons 1-3.

Also, the Sand Snakes are so bad in the show. Like seriously, who wrote them (and the whole Jaime goes to Dorne plot too)?

@@Ech0 They lack proper training. Damn padawans. So cringeworthy / bad fanfilm action bad.

@@Champloo Yeah, it's one blip, but LF has eyes and ears everywhere (just like Varys) and he knows the Boltons are known for being cruel people. It's just not in his character to be so uninformed

@@Virulent Venom

Definitely, especially when Bronn said that he wanted a boring death.

Game of Thrones Fan Fiction edition. 

That episode was a load of horse shit. 

This show is getting legitimately bad. Even my non-book reader friends have been noticing the fan-fiction quality since season 4. Everything they disliked were parts that D&D added. After that Dorne scene, my friend goes "This show is getting more and more bad scenes by the episode." and everyone nodded. Then he goes on and says that he likes the Arya storyline, the POV that matches the books the most, but it's only a matter of time before D&D come up with something wacky and cliche for her story as well.

Dude the Sand Snakes are legitimately horrible. Like who the fuck cares about these characters. And if you give me one fucking scene per episode for a character, I am generally not going to give a fuck about them. Why are the best characters in this show being shoved aside for the sand snakes?!?!?

The only thing intriguing about the Sand Snakes in the books is that they were an unknown.  You could picture them as being hot and deadly which was kind of cool I guess.  Now they are just ugly and stupid.  That episode was painful.  

Most of those leaks have been pretty accurate. 

I have 0% hope. 

Only thing I know is we'll get at least 5 more shitty out of place " I am Obara Sand.." rants. 

If that is a real scene I might just rage quit.