belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

So is Varys just tagging along or what? His master plan is cut from the show and he looks like a try-hard trying to impress Dany with a Lannister dwarf, and he can't even do that right. D&D butchered that character.

I am looking forward toward Cersei's plan against Margery blowing up in her face though

So is Varys just tagging along or what? His master plan is cut from the show and he looks like a try-hard trying to impress Dany with a Lannister dwarf, and he can't even do that right. D&D butchered that character.

Uhm... do you mean Jorah? I didn't get that vibe at all from Varys wanting Tyrion to meet her.

I didn't get that vibe at all from Varys wanting Tyrion to meet her.

...are you watching the show? In the first episode, Varys says they're going to meet Dany. Why do you think they were in Volantis?

...are you watching the show? In the first episode, Varys says they're going to meet Dany. Why do you think they were in Volantis?

Re-read what you said:

"try-hard trying to impress Dany with a Lannister dwarf"

Doesn't seem like he's trying to impress anyone really, that seems a lot more petty than his character has been portrayed. He simply thinks Tyrion could be extremely helpful for her and, ultimately, the realm.

That seems more like Jorah, who is going to try and "impress" Dany and win back her good graces... by presenting her with Tyrion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

looks like Jorah will most likely be getting greyscale in the next episode(s). Instead of JonCon since he isn't in the show. At the end of this inside the episode video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pd8yv you can see one of the stonemen standing up. A little fight is probably going to go down resulting in Jorah getting greyscale. 

Also, Valyria looks way different than what I imagined. Always imagined it like a Mordor-esque place but in that video it looks more lush and actually livable.

looks like Jorah will most likely be getting greyscale in the next episode(s). Instead of JonCon since he isn't in the show. At the end of this inside the episode video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pd8yv you can see one of the stonemen standing up. A little fight is probably going to go down resulting in Jorah getting greyscale. 

Also, Valyria looks way different than what I imagined. Always imagined it like a Mordor-esque place but in that video it looks more lush and actually livable.

That's exactly how I imagined it. From what I remember reading, it was a foggy narrow river with a city of ruins on both sides. And I don't mind Jorah replacing JonCon. They do act similar anyway.

That's exactly how I imagined it. From what I remember reading, it was a foggy narrow river with a city of ruins on both sides. And I don't mind Jorah replacing JonCon. They do act similar anyway.

In the book, Tyrion and friends were attacked on the Sorrows which isn't considered a part of Valyria. It leads up to Volantis which is west of Valyria. Which yeah, that river is supposed to be similar to what is shown in the video. I guess their just having the river run through the outer part of Valyria or something. I don't mind Jorah replacing him either even though I wish Aegon and JonCon were in the show still.

because pussy sells.

especially hers  :wub:

EDIT: Is it just me or have they gone through thousands of pages in the past 4 episodes alone?

Since Jorah got infected with Greyscale in his arm that would be cool as hell if he met up with that red priest who healed Victarion's arm in the books. Then Jorah could get that badass volcano arm. Pretty unlikely this will happen though.

or maybe that's where that red priestess we saw from an earlier episode this season comes in

What is the point of a love story where the dude can't even fuck? Why are 3-5 good, solid minutes of airtime being wasted on this dead end?

• Upvote (+1) 1

red priest is going to heal him and he is going to get down in the series finale. 

Grey Worm is compensating by being a motherfucking smooth mofo. I hope he dies.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHEN THE FUCK IS WINTER ARRIVING

At this point in the books, it's already snowing like mad in the North, so it's all up to D&D's fan fiction on when it's going to start in the show.

At this point in the books, it's already snowing like mad in the North, so it's all up to D&D's fan fiction on when it's going to start in the show.

IIRC, the snow was starting to fall in the Riverlands at the end of ADWD.

IIRC, the snow was starting to fall in the Riverlands at the end of ADWD.

Yeah, but Winterfell was getting hit hard at this point

You guys theorize well.

Jorah greyscale.

Nailed. It.

Next up on my list is cersei fucking herself over with that high sparrow. In general my twitter predictions have been straight $$$

I think what I'm most looking forward to in this season is the growth of the dragons and dany finally riding one. Has to happen at some point, right?

Yeah, but Winterfell was getting hit hard at this point

Oh yeah, definitely. Just referring to the other regions.

@@Champloo You're not a book-reader right?